Heaven In Darjeeling

Ragini and Laksh are on their way to the guest house. No amount of happiness can be compared to express Raginis feelings now. All those small yet sudden things Laksh kept doing to her aroused immense pleasure in her heart. She couldn't understand the reason for his sudden change but she's completely loving his care and affection. She realizes that Uttara is right about saying that laksh fell for her. However she couldn't get herself to ask him the reason for his change. She's afraid that he would reject her feelings calling it again as responsibility. She just wants to live the moment even if it's a lie. All that matters for her right now is her Laksh being close with her.

Soon they both reach the guest house. Servants come rushing to collect the bags. Ragini is surprised at it.

Rag (whispers) : laksh.. You said there won't be enough servants to cook for you but here it seems there are many..

Laksh bites his tongue getting caught but soon thinks of another excuse.

Lak : but ragini they don't know to cook. I already said right there are people only for maintenance.

Laksh comes up with the most silly yet ridiculous excuse ever.

However it is Ragini there and she's ready to believe anything her laksh says blindly. She would never doubt him even if he says that he's an alien as for her  her Laksh is above all in the world.

On the other hand family members are rejoicing that raglak has left for trip. They all noticed their closeness and is sure that this trip is going to help them move to next level. Just than dp who was out for a week's trip comes back home. They give the good news to him and he too gets elated. He asks where did they go and they replied Darjeeling. Dp's face loses it's color knowing that raglak has left to Darjeeling. He thinks of something and wishes that it's not true. He thinks that if it's true then all their loss efforts will go in drain and raglak can be separated forever too. He gets tensed but finds his whole family happy after a long time. He didn't want to spoil their happiness and thus silently retires to his room thinking of a way to stop the upcoming.

Ragini and Laksh gets settled in their room. Ragini finds Laksh tired and starts to go to get coffee for him but the servant serves it to them before they could ask for it. Laksh sighs irritated. He signals him to go while ragini looks questioning at him.

Lak : woh ragini. Coffee is not a big deal. anyone can make it. They are just welcoming us

Ragini gets reminded of the time laksh made coffee for her and chuckles.

Lak (confused) : why are you laughing?

Rag : I remembered the time you made the "not so big deal" coffee few days back.

Laksh gets embarrassed at the memory and starts stammering.

Lak : woh.. I'll fresh up and come.

Saying so he grabs his clothes and immediately rushes to washroom while Ragini bursts out laughing. Laksh hits his forehead all red.

The day went with only unpacking and settling themselves. Next day morning Laksh gets a message that meeting is postponed after two days. He decides to make use of the time by spending it with Ragini.

Lak : Ragini do you have any studies to do today? Can you take a break? I just got news that my meeting is postponed for two days. Darjeeling has many sight seeing places. We can spend some time roaming around this place.

Ragini happily nods yes and they both goes to get ready. Ragini comes out wearing a simple sky blue salwar kameez with a dark blue jacket. She wraps a scarf around her neck as she couldn't tolerate the cold temperature there. Laksh too comes out in his denim blue jeans and a black T shirt. He too puts on his jacket and they both book a travel agency to guide them to places.