The Way We Are

Belated happy birthday Mouni. Mona_Ammani
Im so so sorry.. I was really caught up with back to back works. Finally managed to update this.. I'm really sorry for the late gift.. However I tried compensating for it.. Love you and stay blessed forever 😘😘😍😍

Ragini looks fuming at laksh who's sending flying kisses to her through mirror. He winks at her and she tries her best to ignore him. It's already getting late for her to institution and she don't want to have a fight with him. Sighing she comes out and opens the door of the room to find a bouquet lying on the floor with a card "you look sexy today". She picks it up and glares at laksh who looks smugly at her. No matter how much she loves him she's still angry at him. Everytime when she thinks she he will do something he does the exact opposite of it. Shaking her head she keeps the bouquet on table smelling the fragrance without his knowledge and comes out.

She goes to kitchen to find burnt paranthas and burnt aaloos in the name of food. Ragini's patience all drains down and she shouts for laksh. Everyone who's present there enjoy this cute couple's daily drama in the name of fighting.
Ragini checks for others reaction but they immediately turn away pretending to be themselves busy with wedding preparations. It's swasan wedding after three days and all are busy with the preparations. Their only source of entertainment is RagLak. Ragini gets swara's call and she throws another heavy sigh. As if laksh is a not enough to trouble her, swara also joins him. She keeps calling her asking is sanskar in his room? Do you find him around? Did he run away? God.. If she doesn't trust him why does she she still wants to get married to him. However deep inside she knows the answer for it. It's the same reason because of which she clung on to laksh till the last minute.. LOVE...

No matter how irritated she is Ragini is still guilty for forcing swara to run away and she takes this as her punishment for her mistake.

Ragini picks up the call.

Rag : haan swara.. Wait let me answer first. No.. I didn't see sanskar from morning. Yes.. I checked his room and there's no run away note. But still if you don't trust him just go and lodge a complaint on police station for his missing. May be they will catch him before he runs too far.. Anything else.

Swa : uff finally you let me speak.. Yeah I know he's not there as..

Rag : as?

Swa : as he's with me.

Ragini could imagine her blushing.

Rag : if your majnu is there with you why did you still call me?

Swa : wo kya hai na ragini. Sanskar wants to enter the house without anyone's notice. All you have to do is put a ladder to his room before leaving to your institution please. If anyone gets to know that he was out they wouldn't spare him.. Please..

Ragini rolls her eyes at this.

Rag :what's so wrong in meeting you. Its common these days..

Swa : please elders will think bad about us..

Rag (in mind) : these guys at their obsession to play goody shoes..

Rag : OK.. I'll do it. Ask him to come soon. I won't be responsible if someone takes it away after I leave..

Swa : thank you thank you thank you.. Love you ragini..

Saying so she cuts the call while Ragini shakes her head and leaves outside. She goes to garden and takes the ladder and keeps it near sanskar's room window. She comes out to find Laksh waiting for her in his new bike which he got as a gift from his father for his birthday. Now they have cordial relationship with their family and she reconciled with Shekhar and Sumi too. He accelerates the bike but she just walks past him to catch a bus. She knew he would not leave but what he did next shocked her to the core. He started singing terribly saying everyone that he loves her and Ragini gets embarrassed and immediately gets on his bike. She sits as far as she could but Laksh being laksh applies brakes constantly making her dash on him. Ragini gives up her efforts and silently leaves with him. On the way she recalls the night when her whole life changed upside down.