We Are Married

Laksh finally drops Ragini in her institution. Ragini who's dying in nervous out of the proximity finally takes a breathe in relief. She immediately hops off the bike and bids bye to Laksh. She's about to run away but to her utter shock Laksh holds her hand and pulls her to himself. She finds him tying a watch on her hand but his gaze is fixed somewhere else. She turns to find Laksh glaring at Karan who's taking slow steps towards them. He's also looking murderously at laksh. Ragini finds it weird seeing their interaction but her concentration was on her hand. Laksh took all his sweet time in tying the watch around her wrist. He touches her skin slowly yet sensuously.

"Can a Normal hand touch can be this electrifying" Ragini asked herself. However she enjoyed it. Laksh finishes tying up the watch while Ragini sighs in disappointment as he's going to leave her hand. Karan too comes by the time and is about to hold Ragini but Laksh pulls her to himself again and intertwines his fingers with hers giving a mild heart attack to her. Ragini is unable to process anything. Her whole mind is completely blocked. Laksh gives a tight smile to Karan.

Lak : hi karan. How are you? Actually last time we couldn't have a proper introduction as I was in hurry. I heard you are the best friend of MY Wife Ragini. Its nice meeting you.

Saying so he released his fingers from Ragini only to wrap his hand around her shoulders holding her as close as possible. Karan fumes seeing it while Ragini gets goosebumps. Laksh forwards his another hand to Karan for a handshake smirking..

Karan immediately gets reminded of something and reciprocated Laksh by shaking hands with him.

Karan : Oh yeah laksh right? Ragini said about you and your UNWANTED MARRIAGE. I heard you both are getting divorced right?

Laksh fumes angry at Ragini for sharing something so personal about them to Karan. On the other hand Ragini too didn't expect Karan to behave so blunt with Laksh. His sudden mention of divorce starts clouding her mind. Laksh removes his hand off her shoulders while Ragini gets disappointed at the sudden loss of contact. Karan mentally praises himself for hitting the right nerve.

However to his utter shock Laksh immediately wraps his hand around the her waist shocking both Karan and Ragini. Ragini is ready to faint while Karan eyes turn red seeing it. His eyes kept getting darker when he finds Laksh silently caressing her waist above her cloth. He fists his palm as he wants to punch laksh on his face. Ragini's legs starts loosing it's stability and is about to collapse anytime soon.

Laksh : wow karan.. Guess you are more close to Ragini than I imagined that she shared even private secrets with you (he says it glaring ragini while Ragini gulps in fear). However it doesn't change the fact we are HUSBAND AND WIFE and none knows WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE FOUR WALLS OF OUR ROOM. Am I right Ragini?

He asks her suddenly. Ragini who's completely clueless about what's happening around her as Laksh hands are still playing on her waist. She just shakes her head yes completely unaware of what they are talking. She's even ready to nod yes even if laksh says that she's a boy as her mind is completely blank now.

Lak (turning to Karan) : The things that happen inside the wall can be accidental just like what happened between us yesterday. So I don't think divorce is anywhere near to us anymore.

Karan gets completely shaken about what happened yesterday in their room while Laksh takes his leave as he's getting late.

Lak : Karan.. If you don't mind can you give us some privacy. I want to say something to my beautiful wife.

Ragini smiled like an idiot as only the words beautiful wife entered her completely blank mind. Karan leaves furiously unable to take it anymore while Laksh too throws a sigh as he successfully hit the right chords. He takes his hands off her body while Ragini pouts in disappointment.