Flawed Couple

Both Ragini and Laksh are in the same position for a while now. Ragini felt like she's flying high on sky while Laksh is completely in his own world with his wife. Just then Uttara knocks the door bringing both out of their trance.

Utt : Bhabhi would you like to sleep with me today? You know I feel bored. Let's play some games till midnight..

Uttara said smirking at Laksh. Ragini is surprised but agrees. On the other hand Laksh scolds Uttara under his breath as tonight Ragini won't be with him in their room. He gets irked and leaves while Uttara enjoys his misery. Ragini stands clueless and Uttara shakes her head seeing her naive behaviour. She drags her in to her room and locks the door. She swirls her happily while Ragini gets confused at her behaviour.

Rag : what happened Uttara why are you so happy? Share it with me.

Uttara : Bhabhi.. Babhi.. Bhabhi.. Finally it happened.

Rag still clueless "what happened"

Uttara : love Bhabhi love.. Finally love happened.

Ragini widens her eyes thinking something.

Rag : no no.. No uttu.. You are too young for it.. I'm sure some idiot would've seduced the innocent you.. Don't fall for it.. Not everyone is good like your laksh brother. First say his name ill try to find whether he's good or not for you.

Ragini continued ranting while Uttara looked open mouthed at her.

Uttara : Bhabhi are you for real? Love and me? Yuck.. Not all.. I'm way too young to even think about it.

Rag : then what were you saying before?

Uttara : Bhabhi I said love happened but not for me.. For Laksh Bhai.. Lucky Bhai finally fell in love.

Ragini gets teary eyed hearing it.

Rag : what's this Uttara? You said you want me to be your Bhabi but now Laksh fell for another girl and you are celebrating it. Are you really fine with it? But who's that girl? Is she so pretty?Of course laksh found her so she'll be pretty only..

Ragini once again continued her heartbreak ranting while Uttara falls on the bed defeated.

Uttara : Bhabhi enough. Stop it.. Not a word more. What has gotten into you? Why are you not understanding? Laksh bhai fell in love but not with any other girl but you..

Ragini gets stunned hearing it. It took sometime for her to finally catch up with what uttara said..

Rag : what are you saying uttara? Have you gone mad? Don't you know that I'm only his responsibility. Don't increase my hopes.. I'm happy with the way we are. I don't want my heart to be crushed with high expectations.

Uttara shakes her head disbelieving..

Uttara : bhabhi I'm not babbering.. Trust me.. I've seen before how he was gawking at you in the study room. He has really fell for you. May be he wouldn't have realised but he actually fell for you.

Ragini recalls their moment in the study room. Her cheeks gets heated up thinking about the way laksh was looking at her. She wishes Uttara's words to be true. There can't be anything more precious to her than having her laksh. She cries in happiness realizing that laksh have some sort of feelings for her.

Uttara hugs her seeing her crying..

Uttara : what happened bhabhi? Why are you crying?

Rag : It's tears of happiness uttu. I don't know what you said its true or not but I really want to believe it's true.

Uttara : it is the truth Bhabhi.. I've seen how irked Laksh bhai was when I said I'm taking you with me. I want to irritate him a bit for making you cry all these days.