Friendship Or Love

Ragini is seen walking towards her class. Laksh has once again resumed her rickshaw service in the morning and left to office before she could even get ready. No words exchanged between them but still as per their promise he has cut the vegetables and all the necessities needed for her to cook and goes without having anything. Ragini made breakfast but just gives it to servants and has left for her academy. She didn't get any call from sanskar till now too. A war is taking place inside her between her mind and heart. Her mind screams at her to let him go by disappearing from his life. However her heart screamed to hold on to him for a final time as said by sanskar. She sits down frustrated in her desk and Karan joins her. He apologizes for his behaviour and asks her to be friends with him like before. Ragini is in no mood to think about all this and just nods yes.

Laksh on the other hand is a complete mess. He works like robot with a stern face and is completing works in express speed. He didn't have either breakfast or lunch. He wants to drown himself in work so that Ragini's thought won't haunt him. Rohit who expected him to be happy is confused about his behaviour. He tries talking with him but Laksh excuses himself saying that he's not well. Laksh wishes to stay in office forever as thoughts of meeting Ragini's eyes made him hurt. He's guilty for using her dignity for his selfish motive.

Ragini too skips her lunch but this time Karan didn't force her as she just forgave him. He already suffered a lot due to Ragini's ignorance all these days. Ragini leaves to her academy after institution while Laksh leaves from his office.

Ragini enters the home to find it completely dark. She gets surprised at it as the house will never be completely dark before 12. She enters inside and calls out for Laksh and others but no one answers while Ragini gets scared.

Suddenly someone closes her mouth from behind and Ragini shivers but soon cams down as she realized that it's none other than her Laksh.

Lak : Don't make any noise and come with me.

Saying so he takes her to terrace in the same position while Ragini is completely clueless. She comes to terrace and gets shocked seeing all the decorations, balloons and a dinner table set for two. She felt as if she's dreaming while Laksh slowly removes his hands off her mouth. She looks questioning at him while Laksh signals her to wait. He brings her to the end of the terrace and makes her looks up the sky.

Suddenly fire works starts bursting on the sky with I LOVE YOU written on it. Ragini gets completely shocked while her eyes clouded with tears. She turns around to search for Laksh but couldn't find him. Ragini hears her name being called out and looks down to find Laksh kneeling in front of her in a proposing way. She covers her mouth in shock while happy tears starts falling down from her eyes. She couldn't believe what's happening with her.

Lak : I know Ragini you will be wondering what's all this and what happened in a day. I'll explain everything to you but before that I want to apologize for something. I'm sorry Ragini I used you. I misunderstood your conversation with Uttara and believed that you still loved Sanskar. However I fell for you already that I couldn't let you go. That's why I decided to keep you with me by hook or Crook.

Saying so he says what and all he did to seduce her including their love night. Ragini doesn't know whether she should be angry at him for his selfish behaviour or happy at his possessive behaviour. All this is too much for her to even process. All she could do was mutter a simple HOW.

Rag : How did you find that i don't love sanskar? Why did you even think that I still loved sanskar?

Ragini asked pained at the thought that Laksh was ready to give up on her to Sanskar.

Lak : it's a long story Ragini. But first I'll answer your first question. How did I find that you don't love sanskar.

Fb :