Comparison

Raglak's brief eyelock gets disturbed by a sudden breeze. They both gets to conscious. Laksh lifts his eyebrow signalling her what. Ragini looked at his hand on her waist. Laksh immediately removes it with a jerk realizing what he did. He mutters a quick sorry and turns the other side. He scolds himself in his head while Ragini is equally embarrassed. It took some more time for them to fall back asleep again.

Next morning :

Laksh gets up early with Ragini much to everyone's surprise. Ragini first gets ready and goes to kitchen. She prepares food for the day while Laksh gets ready in his room. He's about to go down when Ragini comes there with his lunch box. He looked questioning at her.

Rag : i don't know whether you will come back for lunch and also i won't be present as I'm going to search for a job. So keep this for lunch and breakfast is also ready.

She shows another lunch box which she has packed for herself too. Laksh understands and takes it from her. He keeps it inside the bag. He's about to go down when he finds everyone assembled in the dining table. He doesn't want to create any awkward situation during his first day.

Lak : Bring the breakfast for both of us here. We will have it here. It will be awkward to be present in the table and not eating their food.

Ragini understands and leaves. She goes and brings breakfast for both in their room itself.

Lak : Do you have money for travelling?

Ragini nods shocked at his sudden and hidden care for her. The more and more she see him closer the more and more she's getting attracted to him. She never felt this kind of attraction with sanskar. It's seems more like infatuation now. Sanskar was mature, strong and very cheesy whenever he speaks with her. He mostly compliments and flirts with her that she started having feelings for him. He induced the forced feelings in her. While in the case of Laksh, he's just being rude with only a little care but that seemed to develop a strong attraction towards him. She doesn't know what's this feeling but somewhere in her heart she likes it.

Lak : where are you lost?

Rag : woh, nothing. Just planning where should I go first.

Lak : Show me the list of vacancies that you have selected.

Ragini shows it to him.

Lak : This one is near to my company. I'll drop you on the way. From there you can go from one to another place.

Rag : But how will you drop me?

Lak : I'm not going to use the car nor do i have any bike. We will both go using autorikshaw.

Ragini nods and they both starts leaving. Before going out Laksh informs the family about him going for job and Ragini going to search for job. Everyone gets shocked to the core. They expected changes but not to this extent. They were already shocked when he woke up soon but didn't expect him to go for a job that too so soon. They had a slight doubt whether they made mistake by forcing them into the marriage. But now seeing the changes they are sure they are made for each other. It's only them who need to understand that. Everyone is happy for RagLak.

Laksh first drops Ragini and gives his number to her asking her to contact whenever needed. Ragini nods and he leaves for his office. Laksh reaches his company and starts learning things much faster than he himself imagined. On the other hand Ragini is still searching for a job for herself but doesn't have much vacancies available for sitar music.

At evening :

They both comes home at the same time.

Rag : Are you tired? Wait I'll make some coffee.