Forever In Heart

Ragini comes back to her room and finds Laksh busy in his laptop. She searches for her mobile and Laksh notices it. He fears getting caught and immediately calls her.

Lak : Raginiii.. What are you searching?

Rag : my phone laksh. I've to call Karan. We both are going to do combined studies over video call.

Laksh clenches his fist hearing it.

Lak : how can you study using video call Ragini. Your mind will get diverted. Your friend is so stupid to suggest you this idea.

Ragini looks weird at him.

Rag : But Laksh.. I never said its his idea. Its my idea to help him over video call. Actually he invited me for combined studies to his house but I can't as I've to make dinner for you so I said we could study using video call.

Laksh gets angry hearing that he invited her for his home. All the bad thoughts crossed his mind and he fists his palm.

Lak : what's this Ragini? How can you trust some random guy to visit his home? Glad that you denied it. Btw it's already late, if you video call now I'll get disturbed right, It's better you study alone.

Laksh said trying his best to take her mind off Karan.

Rag : oh if that's the issue then I'll go to study. Btw laksh don't say bad about Karan. He's my best friend. I didn't like the way you said about me not being safe in his house.

Saying so she finds her mobile and finds it switched off. Laksh is fuming as Ragini for the first time after marriage disagreed to something he said and that too over another man. He felt his body heating up in anger.

Rag : oh.. How's it switched off?

Lak : HOW WILL I KNOW?

Laksh barked at her startling her. Ragini tried talking with him but he switches off the lamp and gets on bed in order to not shout at her more. Ragini felt weird at his behaviour but leaves to study seeing him closing his eyes. Once she leaves he immediately sits up and pulls his hair out in frustration.

Ragini goes to study and calls Karan. She apologizes and says about her phone being switched off without her knowledge. Karan recalls someone cutting his call for the first time and the next time it goes switched off. He can understand what happened and clenches his Jaws. However he knows Ragini's feelings for Laksh and if she gets to know about it then there are chances for them to get united. So he decides to let it go and hides his suspicion from Ragini. Ragini teaches him via video call while karan admires Ragini.

Next day :

Ragini comes out of washroom after freshening up to find Laksh all ready in his formals. She gets shocked and looks at the time. The clock showed only 7.

Rag : laksh.. What happened? Why did you get ready so early?

Lak : I've important meeting in the morning and I've to leave soon. Your driver is back and you can go with him.

Rag : But Laksh what about your breakfast? Or give me 10 minutes I'll get atleast some fruits and milk.

Lak : no need.. You don't have to worry about me. You have lots of people to trust and worry about. Please concentrate only on your studies and your friends. I know to take care of myself.

Laksh replied rude and leaves the place while Ragini gets hell confused at his reaction. She goes to kitchen but she doesn't feel like eating. So she too gets ready and leaves for her institution with empty stomach like Laksh.

At institution :

Karan greets Ragini and sits besides her but Ragini just smiles faintly at him. Karan finds it weird. Soon the class starts but Ragini couldn't concentrate even a bit. She's worried whether Laksh had food or not. Soon lunch break comes but Ragini didn't move from her place. She tried calling Laksh but he didn't pick her call.