Jealousy In Air

It's the worst day for Laksh. From Morning he kept making one mistake after another resulting in even Ishaan scold him. From the time he met Karan his mind kept revolving around him and Ragini. He couldn't understand the reason but the way he touched her made him uneasy. Being aware of all the playboy stuffs he can clearly say Karan has feelings for Ragini. He knows that a guy reacts so close and spontaneous only for his girl. HIS GIRL.. this thought itself made him feel suffocating. He couldn't even dare to imagine them together. Why's he feeling this way? What's wrong with them together as Ragini is just his responsibility and nothing more? Why's he feeling disgusted to even think that way?

He had only questions and no answers. His whole day went in the most disastrous way possible. That's when he checked time. It's evening and he needs to pick Ragini in two hours after her class. He's about to go when Ragini calls him.

Rag : Hello Laksh.. Today there's no academy classes as students are busy with their examination. You don't worry Karan offered to drop me. I'm coming home with him.

Lak : Hmm

He cuts the call and throws his mobile away irritated.

On the other side Ragini looks at Karan who has gone to bring his car from parking.

Rag (in mind) : i did right. If once again i travel with him so close in bike I'm afraid that i would confess my feelings for him. Getting rejected for the second time is horrific and i don't want to experience it. I should keep my feelings in control and for that i should stay away from him.

Karan comes near Ragini with his car. Ragini gets into it and thanks him for his help. She sits in the passenger seat and looks out of the window. Karan admirers her secretly as her hair flies in air. She looks surreal. The lost look on her face enhanced her beauty. He recalls the time he met her.

Fb :

It's the first day of the institution when Karan comes late as always. He's a rich spoilt brat who only joined the institution to escape from his father's pestering to take over the business. He wants to enjoy his life and studies is the best excuse he could come up with. He came late for the first day but the teacher excused him asking him to not repeat it. He finds only one seat which is near Ragini. He goes and sits there and the class starts. He keeps playing with his mobile and Ragini notices it.

Rag : Are you not going to take notes?

Kar : it's not needed for me.

Ragini didn't ask more and starts concentrating in class. A bored Karan keeps his mobile away and starts sightseeing the class as he didn't spare a look at others from the time he entered. He finds few people attentive while few were pretending to be attentive. There are some like him who was playing with their mobile. He then notices the girl sitting beside him clearly. Ragini looked gorgeous even in that plain simple salwar. A hair strand falls on her face complementing it even more. She bites the tip of her pen slightly between her teeth making it look too adorable. He was so lost in her when the teacher calls him making him come out of his dreamland. He questions him from the topic he taught few minutes back while he stands getting caught. Ragini slightly pokes him with her pen and shows her note which has answer for the question. He answers it and sits back.

Kar : why did you help me?

Rag : because you are my bench partner.

Kar : that's it?

Rag : yes.. And also till now i didn't make any friends here. But since you are my bench mate you are automatically becoming my friend. Btw.. Hi.. I'm ragini.

She forwarded her hand. He takes it smiling and introduces himself as Karan Kapoor.

Soon bell rings and interval arrives..