Chapter 4

Happy reading!

My head swivelled towards the door, wary of who might come in.
"Aaaggrrhhh! How did they even know we have you?" Mateo asked irritably.
He ran towards my chair and untied my wrists and ankles. He roughly grabbed my upper arm and lifted me out of my chain.
Tears still flowing, staining my face as they go. I got up obediently and get dragged towards the barred door.
He gets a gun out of the back of his waist band and holds it out in front of us incase of any enemies.
Not spotting anyone he sprints through the dark corridor towards an exit with me being dragged behind him. His hold of my arm tightening, I'm sure I will have a mark there later.
The green sign of the exit illuminating the pitch black corridor, me make it to the door before bullets start firing behind us.
Me, still weak from being knocked out, I get slower, unable to carry my own weight, but Mateo wasn't having any of it. He continued dragging my body out of the door and through an alley, but before we got to the end someone stepped in our way.
Standing taller than Mateo, he was more intimidating. Wearing all black and dark brown hair with green eyes like the forest he held a silver gun engraved with some symbol.
His eyes focused on me. Mateos eyes dart around, desperate to get away. He spots an opening to his right and makes a run for it, still hauling me along. But he couldn't get anywhere, this mysterious man's men were everywhere.
The man walked up menacingly behind us. Me quivering in my shoes, my knees ready to give out, but Mateo stands looking unaffected.
"Hand her over." the man said looking straight into Mateo's eyes.
"What's in it for me." Mateo replied boldly.
"I'm not going to ask again. Hand. Her. Over."
"I..." before he could finish, the man shot him between his eyes. Mateo fell instantly dead.
I stand there in shock, knowing I was surrounded by some rival gang, but all I could do was look in horror at the dead man lying in front of me. A dead man who had kidnapped me and for who knows what reason. A man who wanted something from me and dying wasn't going to stop him.
Someone's hand grabbing my arm shook me out of my thoughts. I wasn't going to be taken again.
I kicked and punched who I could but I couldn't get far with my lack of strength and energy.
" Let go of meee!! Get off me! Let me go!!" I shouted, but they picked me up and hoisted me into a large black van. How cliché. Other bodies piled in as I feel a body pressed up against mine," My second time being kidnapped, great" I thought to myself. A blindfold covered my eyes, "Where are you talking me!" What do you wa..",but before I could finish, a needle was injecting me with something, and I was slowly enclosed by darkness.

Authors note: Keira's second time being kidnapped, what do you think?! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
Vote, Comment and Share!