Chapter 7

Happy Reading :)

My eyes gently flutter open, and I find myself back on that massive bed.
A sense of déjà vu flowed through my body. I shivered at the feeling.
Unlike last time, I get up. I don't wait for anything. But as I walk past the long mirror to my left, I see my clothes have been changed.
That idiot must have seen my naked! Enraged by Antonio I open the wardrobe to see the clothes ( baggy tracksuit bottoms with a large hoodie) hung up along side much other clothing. My jaw dropped open as I come to realise all this stuff is mine. Everything in the wardrobe and drawers are now mine.
The door squeaks open as a head of a short older lady pops through the door. As she slowly steps through, her uniform is revealed. She must be some sort of maid.
I smiled as she spoke with a slight accent "Hello Miss Keira, my name is Margo. Mr Antonio asked me to check on you and to inform you that you should come down to the living room so he can discuss everything once you have gotten ready."
"Thank you Margo, and you can call me Keira, this is no need for formalities."
She smiled and replied with "certainly" as she scuttled away.

I put on some plain black leggings and a t shirt from the wardrobe, paired with black Nike trainers.
I exit the room and am faced with a large hallway which seem like they lead to the other side of the county, on both sides. Having no idea which way to go, I resort to asking one of the guards.
"U..um excuse me Mr Guard, could you tell me where the living room is?" I asked politely.
But he gave no response. He stood there frozen like a robot.
"Um, I know you're working right now but if you could just tell me where the living room is then I can leave you alone."
Yet his face remained stone still. He didn't move an inch, now I think about it, it didn't even seem like he was breathing. Annoyed, I turned around and walked until I found a staircase. I walked calmly down them trying to remain unfazed by everything- but this house was gorgeous, like it was out of a movie!

 I walked calmly down them trying to remain unfazed by everything- but this house was gorgeous, like it was out of a movie!

After reaching what I assumed was the ground floor, I scavenged for the living room Antonio was meant to talk to me in.
You'd think there would be some signs or someone to direct you to find where you are going in this house. Not everyone is used to living like a movie star.
Eventually I find a room, the door shut, but noise spilling out of the door and echoing in the hallway.
My palms sweating and knees about to give out, I thought knocking on the door and waiting would be the politest way to go.
I raised my knuckles towards the door and knocked firmly.
A loud manly "Come in." was heard by me, so I twisted the door handle and my jaw dropped.
It was them.
"Mum...Dad?"

Authors note: Yay! It's getting interesting now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I would love some feedback.
Vote, Comment, Share!