Chapter 9

Hope you enjoy it!

I ended up playing with her for hours, until a maid came up and informed me about dinner.
I walked down the same steps and into the dining room. As soon as I stepped into the room Antonio was in front of me, holding something in his hands.
"It's for you, take it." He said
I took he box from him. I opened it and I saw a brand new phone.
"N-no, I can't take this! It costs way too much and I won't be able to pay you back." I said handing it back to him.
"You don't need to pay me back, it's a present, you deserve it."
I was shocked "my phone number is already in it, you an save any other contacts that you want but after that and after we have eaten, you have to meet the rest of the team."
"I-I'm not too sure about that. This  I-isn't really my kind of thing. Sure I can fight but that's only self deference."
"Calm down, you won't have to join the mafia...yet."
And with that he sat down at the table and began eating with the rest of his family.
Yet? What did he mean yet? I am not joining a mafia full stop. The whole point mum left this place was so that her children wouldn't have to grow up killing people. She wanted us to have a happy and normal life. But I guess that stopped after they died, we went into a children's home, when I was old enough I was kicked out, and eventually it got to me living on the streets.

After dinner I was introduced to Benjamin, Marcus and Troy. They are al close friends of Antonio and to be honest they seemed pretty cool. No psychotic people to be seen so far but there was still one person left to meet.
"Ahhh Jacob, I knew we would find you here." Antonio said as we all walked into the gym.
Jacob was a tall man with a tan, toned body. His short brown hair and hazel eyes gives him a simple yet handsome look.
"Jacob, this is Keira Harris"
"Umm just Keira" I said quietly
"Mmhh" he just grunted
Well someone is in a bad mood.
"Well Jay I'll see you tomorrow at 5am"
"As always" Jacob replied in his deep voice.
We all walked out and I blurted out suddenly  "what's up with him?".
"That's just how he is, doesn't speak much. He never really has. But don't worry, we are the only people he really talks to." Benjamin replied

Jacob. Hes got me intrigued.

Authors note: New character! How do we feel? If you have any ideas of who might play any of the characters, let me know!
Comment, Vote and share if you liked it! :)