18+ EIGHTEEN +18

You go off to find the watering hole, only to realize it's actually a pool with a small waterfall

You go off to find the watering hole, only to realize it's actually a pool with a small waterfall. The waterfall is absolutely serene and to your surprise the pool is also completely clear. Bathed in precious sunlight, the luscious greenery surrounding it gives just the right amount of shade too. You dip a toe into the pool and watch the soft ripples sparkle iridescently in the morning sun. Too bad it was Salvador who wanted to take a bath here next and not someone else.

Get a little bit of smooth jazz playing, a bunch of chocolate scones with cream, and this place would be perfect for a little morning rendezvous. You know, a little hanky panky- a little bit of rumpty dumpty in the-

Your thoughts are immediately interrupted when you noticed a small child standing on the other side of the pool skeptically staring at you. It narrows its eyes, raising a single eyebrow and you immediately turn bright red. Somehow it feels like it knows exactly what you were thinking about a moment ago, and it judges you heavily for it too.

The small child has short black hair and is dressed in clothes common among the indigenous people that live in these parts of the world. Sadly, you can't tell exactly from which indigenous group it comes from, but that's fine, you are culturally insensitive anyway, so you are just going to call it 'Indian' no matter what.

The Indian child and you continue to silently stare at each other for a while longer, since you're not really sure what to do in this situation and it also apparently has no intention of moving anytime soon. Just when you're about to give up the staring contest, the child lifts his right arm and saying nothing, points directly into the trees.

This could mean anything: does it want you to go look? Is something there you are supposed to see? or is something on its way here to you?

See what mysteries lie behind the trees and follow where its pointing to go to 23

Take the pragmatic approach and run away in the other direction go to 27