21+ TWENTY-ONE +21

It's the next morning and everything is absolutely fine

It's the next morning and everything is absolutely fine. Despite some odd dreams, where it felt like you watched yourself die in an alternate reality, you are feeling great! Well rested and reenergized, last night's troubles have been washed away or swept under the metaphorical rug, along with all the rest of your delicate emotions.

You crawl out of your tent and leisurely head over to the fire pit to get some freshly brewed, deliciously fragrant coffee and of course to secretly spit into Emily's ever so British tea, the one she always insists on brewing when she's adventuring. Last time you scoured the ruins of Petra in Jordan together, she called your coffee 'dirt water' and since then you have never really let it go.

On the way to the firepit, you run into the guide who points you towards a watering hole not too far off from camp, where you can freshen up if you want to. Salvador comes over to tell you he finished cooking breakfast and happens to hear the guide's offer too. After an unfortunate run in with a striped hog-nosed skunk this morning, he says he is absolutely dying for a wash.

Ask Salvador kindly to get you some of his delicious breakfast, then blindside him and run to the watering hole first. You don't want to be bathing in his dirty water later go to 18

Get your own breakfast and let Salvador go first. Maybe there is something dangerous in the water, so he can go find out first go to 22

 Maybe there is something dangerous in the water, so he can go find out first go to 22