Charpter 1

Y/N"s P.O.V

I was running with all my Strength...my legs were covered with blood from the rocks I was stepping at, but I didn't mind them, the only thing I minded was to escape..

Flashback

I was laying at my bed while watching the stars from the little window of my dark room..."mum? Are you one of them?why did you leave me all alone? I've gone through many things in here. It would be way much easier if I had you next to me, at least I would have a shoulder to lean on-" My thoughts got interrupted by the loud voices coming from the living room...the door of the basement opened and reviled my stepfather. He was drunk like always...

Step-F: Y/N! Come upstairs NOW!"

He yelled at me and I immediately stood up I went upstairs while looking at the ground and when I looked up I saw my stepfather with a girl around my age that was looking at me with fear on her face, her face and body was covered with bruises and blood.

Step-F: Go take the handcuffs and bring them upstairs...quickly!"

I really didn't want to do that, but if I don't, he will hurt me again... I watched him go upstairs while dragging the girl. When he wasn't at my sight, I turned around and headed towards the basement to take the handcuffs. But something took my attention. The main door was opened..."come on Y/N, it's the best opportunity to escape this nightmare...you can do it" I thought. I took a deep breath and was about to go towards the door, but while I was walking, the girl came on my mind, stopping my actions. I looked towards the stairs and gulped. Furthermore, I headed downstairs and into the basement where his scary objects were kept, I took the handcuffs and the baseball bat next to the door. I hide the bat behind my back and walked upstairs into his room, I saw the girl laying on the bed and begging him to stop.

Y/N:"H...here!"

I said, and he looked at me, he stood up and took the handcuffs, he headed towards the girl but stopped and turned around facing me.

Step-F:"do you want to watch the scene?."

I lowered my head, and he turned back to the girl, I took the opportunity and hit him with the bat, he fell down hissing from pain, I immediately helped the girl and we both started running towards the exit, but we heard a gunshot and him yelling.

Step-F:"you both are dead!!!"

The girl looked at me freaking out.

Y/N:"Let's hurry."

She nodded and we both started running out as fast as we could.

 End of flashback. 

We were exhausted, but we kept running. While running, we could hear his voice telling us to stop, or he would kill both of us. An idea popped on my mind. I took a big rock, and we hide behind a tree.

Step-F: "where are my sweethearts? Come out, don't be scared, daddy won't hurt his darlings..."

I heard the girl sobbing, and I immediately covered her mouth with my hand, signing her to keep quiet. I heard him behind the tree we were hiding. I grabbed the rock with my two hands while waiting.

Step-F: "Y/N- aaarghhh!"

I stood up and threw the rock at him, but sadly it landed at his shoulder instead of his head. While he was trying to relieve the pain, we took the opportunity to run away.

Step-F: "IF I GET YOU, I WILL MAKE YOU TWO SUFFER TILL YOU DIE..."

He shouted from behind, and I heard the gunshot, I closed my eyes waiting for the pain, but it never came, I then saw the girl collapse down with blood running from her mouth and nose. I widen my eyes and was about to approach her, but I saw that jerk pointing the gun towards me, I immediately stood up and started running with him trying to shoot me but then suddenly something stopped me... A CLIFF... I was standing there without knowing what to do...then I heard him...

Step-F: oh my Darling, did you really think that you will escape? Aw, poor you. You know that better than me, there is no way for you to escape from me, so now. Come back, let dad give his lovely daughter a hug *laugh out loud*"

I turned my attention to the cliff. I had no other option.

Step-F: "oh, no way, Y/N! You won't jump, right? You can't give your life away, like your dump mother did, right?".

Y/N:"Don't talk about my mother that way!"

I took one more step.

Step-F: Y/N! Don't do that you little w***e, if you do that they will kill me. The only reason I am alive and here is you, they said that they won't kill someone's parent, if it wasn't that threat I would already dump you at the streets!"

Y/N:"I don't give a damn! You deserve to be dead, you have killed to many people, do you think god will spare you?" I said regaining my courage. The way he beat me, the way he put boiling water to my body, and all the thrilling things he has done have ruined my whole life. Did he think I would pity him?
Y/N:"My mother died because of you, no wait...YOU killed her in front of my eyes. Did you think I would not remember it just because I was a toddler?! You made her suffer to death, but again, she couldn't show hatred, BECAUSE SHE LOVED YOU EVEN YOU WERE HURTING HER EVERY SINGLE DAY!! She wanted to change you, but what did you do in return...YOU KILLED HER...so you don't deserve just punishment, YOU DESERVE DEATH!!"

I turned my back facing him "This is what I should have done from the beginning..."

Step-F:" Y/N!!"

I turned around and saw him pointing the gun towards me ready to shoot. I smirked at him and pushed myself down the cliff. "The time has come... I will finally find peace and my mother."

Step-F: Nooooooo!!!!"

I heard his dirty voice for the last time...and I became one with the water....

What will happen to you? Will you die? Who will save you? Find out at the next chapter

What will happen to you? Will you die? Who will save you? Find out at the next chapter... Thanks for reading👋🏻