chapter 20

Yoongi: "Doctor! how is Y/N?"

He rushed in front of the doctor who came out of the emergency room.

Doctor: "Mis Y/N is alright as well as the baby. She has just twisted her ankle and her wrist. She has to stay here until the treatment is over."

Yoongi: "How long will it take?"

Doctor: "She will be ready to go tomorrow afternoon."

Yoongi nodded, and the doctor walked away.

Jieun: "Sir! how is Y/N?"

Yoongi turned around and answered that she was alright. She then saw Sunmi coming towards him furiously.

Sunmi: "Are you out of your mind?! Let's leave here!"

He took his hand and was about to pull him away, but he remained at his spot.

Sunmi: "Yoongi!You know that you are wanted. Are you going to risk your life for her?!"

He pulled his hand away from hers and went to sit at one of the chairs.

Sunmi: "huh, I really can't believe that Mr. Yoongi we know is this one man here."

She said at Jieun which was looking at the ground. Minho came towards Yoongi and handed him an envelope.

Minho: "Sir, the ticket you ordered is ready."

Yoongi took the envelope, stood up, and walked towards Sunmi.

Yoongi: "Here."

Sunmi: "W...what ticket is this?"

Yoongi: "It's for you. You are going back to the states."

Sunmi: "No! I'm not going anywhere!"

Yoongi looked behind her. She followed his gaze and saw two guards standing at the end of the hallway.

Yoongi: "Leaving or not?"

She gulped down and then Yoongi's phone rang. He looked at the caller and saw that it was Taehyung.

Yoongi: "What."

Taehyung:"Hyung...our father..."

Yoongi: "What happened to him?-"

He heard ambulance sounds coming from the background. Without saying anything else, he hung up and turned towards Jieun.

Yoongi: "Take care of Y/N."

She nodded and rushed out of the hospital. Jieun looked at Sunmi which got dumbfounded in the middle of the hallway. She was about to go towards Y/N's room but got stopped by a voice.

Guard: "Miss, you have to go to the airport."

Sunmi: "And who are you to tell me what to do?!"

She ignored them and continued walking, but they grabbed her and started dragging her towards the exit.

Sunmi:"Yah! let go of me!"

Jieun sighed and entered Y/N's room, where she found her sleeping.

TIME SKIP

Yoongi arrived at his father's mansion and saw him being taken to the ambulance unconscious. He rushed towards them and asked about his condition.

Jungkook: "His heart acted up again."

He then looked around and saw that Jimin wasn't there.

Yoongi: "Where the heck is Jimin at?!"

Jungkook: "He went out two hours ago, we informed him, he will be back soon."

Paramedic: "We need one person to come with the ambulance."

Yoongi: "I will go."

He said and rushed inside the ambulance while the others rushed towards their cars. They arrived at the hospital and the nurses took their father to the emergency room. They sat down and waited for the doctor to come out.

TIME SKIP

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes found myself in a hospital room. I looked around and saw Jieun sitting in the chair next to me. She saw that I was awake and talked.

Jieun: "Y/N, how do you feel?"

Y/N: "I feel better."

Jieun: "That's great then."

She said and smiled sweetly. The lights suddenly turned off, startling her.

Y/N: "Jieun? is your phone with you?"

Jieun: "Y-mmm..."

Y/N: "Jieun? What's wrong?! Jieun! Don't scare me!"

I waved my hand around searching for her when suddenly the lights turned back on.

Author's POV

Y/N: "Aaaaaa!"

She put her hands at her mouth, not believing the view in front of her.

Y/N: "Jieun!"

She rushed towards Jieun which was lying on the ground with blood all over her throat and chest.

Y/N: "Jieun! Please stay awake! I'm calling the doctor!"

She rushed towards the emergency button with shaky legs. She pressed it, but no one answered. She pressed it again and again but still no answer. She then opened the door and saw the hallway still dark.

Y/N: "Jieun, please stay strong. You will be alright! I will go and call the doctor. Just keep your eyes open!"

She was about to walk out of the room when the door suddenly shut closed and got locked. She started banging the door and shouting, but it wouldn't open.

Jieun: "Y...Y/N.."

She said weakly and Y/N rushed towards her.

Jieun: "I...I can't...take it any...any longer. I want to thank you for...for your care...tell my...my sister to...to behave while I'm...I'm not around..."

Y/N: "Please, please stay awake...look, I'm calling Mr. Min. Everything will be fine. You will be alright. Just stay strong and keep your eyes open."

She said and dialed Yoongi's number with shaky hands. He called him but he didn't answer, she called him again and again but no answer from him. Jieun started coughing out blood, so she kept calling him but no answer.

Y/N: "Yoongi...please answer, please."

Jieun: "Y...Y/N..."

She stuttered and her hand fell off Y/N's arm.

Y/N:"Ji...Jieun? Jieun! Jieun!!"

She shook her, but it was too late.

Y/N: "Jieun..."

She cried while hugging her lifeless body. She then heard footsteps from the hallway and rushed towards the door. She looked outside from the small window and saw a man dressed in black heading towards the room she was in. Without a second thought, she started dragging the furniture to block the door from opening. The man tried to open it but it wouldn't. She then took the phone and started dialing Yoongi's number again and again but no answer. The man then punched the door with force and it wide opened.

To be continued...