chapter 11

Time skip→Two weeks later

Y/N's POV

It has been two weeks since I got dumped in this bedroom. At first, they used to give me food, but after I tried to escape they stopped. My mouth hasn't touched food for five days now. I was sitting in a corner when I heard some sound coming from inside the wardrobe. I stood up weakly and went towards it. When I opened it I saw a tiny mouse struggling to escape. When it saw me it ran and hid in the corner.

Y/N: "It seems we both are stuck in here."

I said and sat down, thinking for a way to escape.

The sound of the door unlocking came to my ears and I rushed towards the corner I was before. A lady came in and looked at me with a smile.

Lady: "My dear, do you feel better?"

I sighed from relief when I saw her calm and smiley face. She came in front of me and placed a plate. I crawled towards it. The moment I opened the lid, I backed off from the smell.

Y/N: "Dog food...?"

Lady: "hmm? What's with that expression? I thought it would be your favorite food since you crawl and stink like a stray dog."

I stood up, glaring at her causing her to flinch.

Y/N: "So you think of me like a dog? Alright then. Since I am a dog, let me act like one."

I walked towards her while she was backing off.

Lady: "S...stop, or I will call for h...help."

Y/N: "So what?!"

I grabbed her neck and pinched her at the wall choking her while she was trying to free herself, failing every time.

???: "YAH!"

I felt myself getting pushed to the ground and looked at the person who did it.

Y/N: "Kai..."

Kai: "You psychopath!!"

He kicked me and helped the woman out of the room.

Y/N: "She challenged me...Would I sit and watch?..."

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi: "did you find her?"

I asked and they all lowered their heads nervously.

Yoongi: "What are you waiting for?! KEEP SEARCHING!"

They all stood up and walked out as fast as possible.

Yoongi: "whoever you are, I will find and KILL YOU."

I yelled out, pushing the chair out of my way.

Y/N's POV.

It has been two weeks and I feel so weak. Expect water, my mouth hasn't touched anything else. It's not because they weren't bringing me food. But because the food they brought was expired leftovers. I heard the door unlocking and reviling a man.

Kai: "Hello, ms. Yang, how have you been lately?"

Y/N: "None of your business."

Kia: "I can't understand from where that braveness of yours is coming. You're about to rote in here, but you still keep your stubbornness."

I just ignored him and he started walking towards me.

Kai: "If you agree with the suggestion I will give, you will be set free."

Y/N: "What is your suggestion?"

Kai: "I want you to help us lure Yoongi into our trap."

Is he out of his mind? Making me suffer and then telling me to trap my savior?