chapter 2

Author's POV
It has been one week since Y/N escaped from her father by committing suicide. Her father moved out the town because of fear,  if his enemies find out that his daughter which he has been relying on is dead because of him they would end his life.

???POV
I was done with my work, so I went to the beach to watch the sunset. I may be cold, careless and loveless, but the only thing that calms me from all this mess is the sunset and the sound of the waves fighting with each other. I sat down at the beach, and I was trying to remove the blood from my shirt. Furthermore, I gave up and took a deep breath while looking around me. Something took my attention, I stood up and headed toward it, while I was getting closer and closer I saw that it was a person. I fastened my speed and reached next to the person, I saw that it was a girl laying lifeless at the rocks. She was wet and her white dress was torn. I guess the waves brought her here. I kneeled down next to her and tuck her hair behind her left ear, she was really so beautiful, her face was angelic.
???: "what should I do now? Should I save her?...or shouldn't I? Bruh who cares. I will just leave her here, the wild animals are looking for some meal anyway*giggle*."
I stood up and was about to walk away, but then I felt my arm being held.
????: "p-please h-help me"
I turned around and saw her holding my arm, her hand was so cold, which fell down.
???: "argh" I sighed and went towards her. I went next to her and  grabbed her hand...little harshly
????: "aaahhh"
I heard her whining from pain,"right, her arm is about to be torn out of her body". I  hold her carefully this time and took of my jacket to cover her, I lifted and carried her towards my car. While I was driving, I was looking at her from the mirror.
???: "who are you, girl? The old me would just leave you die there"

Magical time skip. Y/N's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a young man standing next to the bed I was laying at and writing something on his clipboard. He saw that I was awake and smiled sweetly.
Doctor: "hey dear, I am your doctor Mr Jackson, the owner of this house has found you at the beach injured, he even said that the waves brought you there. Do you feel better now?"

"Why is he calling me 'dear' he seems around my age." I ignored my thoughts and shook my head as yes.
Doctor: "okay then, I will give the medicine recipe's to the Mr downstairs. By the way, please don't force yourself while trying to remember things."
I was looking at him blankly. I tried to stand up, but I suddenly felt weak and everything blackout.

???POV
I was sitting on the couch, and then I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. I turned around and  saw the doctor heading towards me, he came in front of me and bowed, I didn't bother to stand.
Doctor: "Mr. Min, I checked her, and she is alright now, but there's one thing..."
Yoongi: "what is it?"
I said coldly
Doctor: "her hand is hard injured, and also she has a deep wound at her left thigh. I wrote some recipes here."
He handed me a paper with the recipes.
Doctor: and please make sure to change her bandages once in two days. If you need anything, just give me a call."
He bowed again and headed towards the main door.
I looked at the paper and rolled my eyes...
Yoongi: "JENNIE?!?!"
My maid came out of the kitchen.
Jennie: "yes sir"
Yoongi: "buy these medicines"
Jennie: "alright sir."
I  told her to go back to work and took the glass pouring some wine.
I was about to drink, but I got interrupted by my phone.
Yoongi: "yes?"
???: "oh, I didn't think you would answer my call...Hyung..."
Yoongi: "what is it, Jimin?"
Jimin: "oh, so you don't know? That's strange, how come, and our CEO doesn't know what's going-"
Yoongi:"Jimin! I. Said. What. Is. It."
Jimin: "okay, big brother, chill... Kai just called."
Yoongi: "what did he say?"
Jimin: "he said that he wants the files ready, and he also gave us one week to prepare them."
Yoongi: "oh! So he wants the files, huh? He will get them, but only on his dreams...call the others and be ready at the meeting room, I will be there in 15mins."
I said and hangup without letting him say another word... I went to my room and got ready...while I was heading to the main door, that girl came on my mind.

Yoongi: aish~Ji-eun?!?!"

Ji-eun: "yes sir" she came out from one of the rooms and bowed.

Yoongi:" take care of the girl, I will be back tomorrow morning."
Ji-eun: "alright sir"
I got out of the house and went towards my car.

Time skip, to the meeting room.
Author's POV
Yoongi came to the meeting room, everyone stood up and bowed. Yoongi  sat at his seat and Taehyung, his brother handed him some files.
Taehyung: "these are the files we received from lee's company."
Yoongi checked the papers and got  frustrated clenching his fists
Yoongi: "wants to get our lands, huh?
              Minho?!"
Minho:"yes sir"
Yoongi: "take the group, go in front of Kai's company and...burn these" I threw the papers in front of his feet.
Minho:" okay si-"
Jimin:"wait wait wait...are you trying to start a war, big brother?
Yoongi:"Minho I told you something... Don't make me repeat it."
Yoongi  stared at Minho
Minho:"o-okay sir".
He said, and walked out after collecting the papers.
Yoongi:" we are done...you can go."
He commanded with his cold voice.
After everyone left, yoongi recognized something.
Yoongi: where was Jungkook?"
Jimin: "do you even care?*role eyes*"
Yoongi: jimin, stop pissing me off. "
He said, staring at jimin.
Jimin:"chill...he stayed at home with father."
Yoongi:"why is that?"
Jimin: "Father had a heart attack this morning, so he-"
Yoongi:" WHAT?"
Jimin:" you heard me right. It's all because of you. JUST KILL HIM ALREADY AS YOU DID TO-
Yoongi:"SHUT UP!"
He yelled back.
Jimin:"tsit I pity you Hyung. You don't have the strength to hear your-."
Yoongi:" Jimin get out."
Jimin:"oh wh-"
Yoongi:"NOW!"
Jimin got out of the room and slammed the door behind him
Yoongi:"Aaaaaa"
He yelled out from anger, and then he felt something weird...like someone was watching him...he turned toward the window and saw a person standing at the  window of the opposite building. When the person saw that he was looking at him\her, they immediately ran away.
Yoongi: "Hyunjin!"
Hyunjin: "yes sir"
Yoongi:" do you see that person running down the stairs?."
He asked while pointing towards the next building's stairs.
Hyunjin looked towards the way he was pointing and could easily see the person running because the walls were made from glass. 
Hyunjin:"yes sir"
Yoongi: "go and bring him or...her."
Hyunjin: "okay sir."
Hyunjin bowed and got out of the meeting room.

Thanks for reading💜