chapter 4

Sara POV

I started walking towards the way the sounds were coming. After some more steps, I saw a door. It was slightly open, so I peeped inside. I saw a figure's back, and in front of him, a girl tied at a chair and crying. I saw the man taking out a gun and point it towards her...is he about to kill her? Who is he? When I saw the man ready to shoot, I immediately went inside and yelled.

Y/N: "Nooooo! Stoop!"

He froze for a minute and turned around towards me looking at his guards, which were shocked by my sudden appearance.

???: "What are you staring at?! Take her out of here, NOW!"

He said to his guards. The guards came towards me and were about to grab me, but I yelled again.

Y/N: "what will you win by killing that girl? I don't know what she has done, but while killing her, will you make the past change?. WILL YOU WIN SOMETHING WHILE HAVING HER BLOOD AT YOUR HANDS?!?!?!"

I yelled out with my whole strength. He looked at me emotionless, and I spoke again.

Y/N: "Just because we are women doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to us. Okay, then, if there's one that has to die, that one is me. Kill me..."

I said, tears running down my cheek.

Yoongi: " Girl, you know nothing, so stop pissing me off."

Yoongi's POV

I lifted my head and saw her crying hard. I looked towards her thigh and saw it covered with blood.

I started taking steps towards her when she yelled out with fear.

Y/n: "STOP!"

I stopped and looked at her, confused.

Y/N: "Don't come near me!"

I ignored her and continued walking. I grabbed her arm and lifted her bridal style.

Yoongi: "Yah!"

I yelled and made them all flinch, as well as the girl along at my arms.

Yoongi: "keep an eye..."

I said while pointing towards Sunmi which was at the chair with her head lowered.

Yoongi: "I will be back..wait for me."

I said, but she didn't look up at me.

Y/N POV

After some minutes, we reached the room I was in earlier. He went towards my bed and laid me down.

He checked my wound and called someone.

???: "JI-EUN?!?!"

a young lady came inside the room. I guess she was his maid.

???: "bring the medicines and a new bandage! "

He said, not leaving his gaze from me.

Ji-Eun looked at me and my thigh and immediately bowed and walked out the room.

He reached my thigh, and I yanked his hand away.

Y/N: "Don't touch me!"

I yelled while backing off.

???: "what the heck... I am just going to change your bandage. *tsit tsit*, you are in this situation, and look what is going through your mind! "

He said disgustedly. I covered my face with my hands feeling embarrassed. Then I heard the door open, and I saw Ji-Eun from earlier coming in with some small boxes in her hands. She placed it at the table and went outside while bowing to the man. The man looked at me and smirked.

???:"nice colour"

He said and pointed towards my face and went towards a door in the bathroom. I then looked at the mirror next to my bed and saw that my cheeks were red..." ah! why do I always have to embarrass myself?" I thought while rubbing them. After some minutes, I heard him coming off the bathroom. He walked and sat next to me.

Yoongi's POV

I took off the bloody bandage and started cleaning the wound with the wet tissue. I heard a moan from pain coming out of her mouth, I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed, which caused me to smirk.

I then took some alcohol and poured it at her wound.

Yoongi: " Are you trying to seduce me or something? Just know that it doesn't work on me."

????: "asshole!"

I pressed the cotton at her wound.

Y/N: "Ah! Are you out of your mind?!"

Yoongi: "asshole huh? HOW DARE YOU?

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

I shouted in front of her face.

She was looking at me without speaking.

Yoongi: "I am Min Yoongi...the most powerful businessman in this whole country, also a secret mafia leader. I torture for fun, and I kill for satisfaction, don't try to make my mood down, or else I will kill you to make my mood up."

She stared at me with fear and I called my maid.

Yoongi: "Ji-Eun!"

After a minute, she came in.

Yoongi: "take care of this!"

I said while pointing to the girl's thigh that was bleeding nonstop.

Yoongi: "and after you finish...give her some maid clothes and leave the house...she will do all the work this week."

I said, glaring at the girl.

Ji-Eun: "b-but sir s-she is injured."

Yoongi: "did I ask? DO WHAT I SAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND YOUR GREAT GRANDMAS UP THERE!"

Yoongi: "and you...you should learn how to talk or else you will suffer..."

I said, grabbing her chin harshly.

Yoongi: "DID YOU HEAR ME?"

She flinched and nodded. I turned around and walked out of the room furiously.

Y/N's POV

He left the room, but I was still shaking. Ji-Eun recognized that I was startled and came towards me sitting at the bed.

Ji-Eun: "don't be scared. He always is that way."

She tried to calm me while rubbing my back. I looked at her, and she smiled at me.

Ji-Eun: "are you better now?"

She asked sweetly. I nodded, and then she started fixing the bandage. After some minutes, she finished and looked at me.

Ji-Eun: "what is your name?"

Y/N: "Y/N."

Ji-Eun: "nice to meet you Y/N, and I am Ji-Eun."

She said while pointing her hand towards me. I shook her hand and smiled at her. Her smile suddenly fades away.

Y/N: "what happened? "

I asked while looking at her.

Ji-Eun: "it's just that...your injuries didn't recover yet, and you have to work as a maid...I am against you doing so, but there's nothing I can do to change Mr. Min's mind. He is so strict."

She said the last part while lowering her head.

Ji-Eun: "forget it. I'm going to tell Jennie to bring you your outfit."

Y/N: "who is Jennie?"

Ji-Eun:" she is my sister that also works here as a maid."

She said with a smile on her face.

I just nodded, and she went out of the room.

Thanks for reading💜