chapter 5

Y/N's POV
I was sitting at my bed and then suddenly the door of the room  opened and  reviled a young lady that had some clothes on her hands. I guess they were the clothes that ji-eun wanted her to bring. The girl came towards me and smiled widely.
Jennie:"hey little mermaid! I am Jennie. It's really so nice to meet you."
She said while keeping her sweet smile on her beautiful face.

Y/N:"little mermaid?" I asked confused.

Jennie:"yes, Mr Min said he has found you at the beach, laying unconscious and wet."

I looked at her with a blank expression, and she handed me the clothes in her hands.

Jennie:"I brought you the clothes that my sister wanted me to bring, there's just one thing..."
She said while looking at the clothes

Jennie:"they are the shortest from all the other maid's clothes in this house."
She said while smiling awkwardly.
She then handed me the clothes and commanded me to wear them. I slowly stood up and went towards the bathroom... I looked at my reflection at the mirror after changing my clothes and saw that the dress was really so short. "There's no way I can work with these" I said to myself, but then I heard Jennie  calling me from outside.
Jennie:"Y/N? Are you alright with them? Can I see, I am really so curious."
I then opened the door and got out of the room. She looked at me surprised.
Y/N:"Jennie, I can't work with these, they are really so short. Can't I wear something else?"
Jennie:"no, I mean...you look like a role-play, but not that much. You can wear them. J...just wear them."

She answered immediately and looked at me shocked.
Y/N:"why are you insisting? Can't I just wear normal clothes if there's not a better dress?"
I said with a frown on my face.
Jennie:"its just that... Mr min wanted me to give you these. He wants you to wear these when you are working."
Y/N: "why would he want something like that? Also, who is he to decide what I should wear? Just because he saved me, that doesn't mean he will control my life from now and on."

Jennie:"Shhh, if he hears, you will have no life left to be controlled. It's just that he has a little or a big perverted mind."
After hearing her words, I immediately widened my eyes.

Y/N:"no way, I am not wearing these."
I said and turned towards the bathroom to change my clothes, but then Jennie held my hand and kneeled down.
Jennie:"please Y/N please...if you don't do that we will be the ones to  receive punishments. "
She begged. I was really curious about what would he do to them, but I guess it is something bad. What else would make a person beg like this? I felt bad, so I decided to wear these clothes while working.
Y/N:"okay, I will wear them."
When she heard those words coming out from my mouth, her face brightened. She stood up and gave me a smile. 
Jennie:"thanks for everything, Y/N. I will never forget your help, I am leaving now, when you are ready come down in the kitchen and my sister will tell you the rules."
She was about to get out, but then suddenly turned towards me.
Jennie:"oh, I was about to forget. Make your hair in bun. It's one of the rules, Mr Min doesn't want hair all over his place."
She said, pointing at her bun, and I nodded. She then went out of the room. I went into the bathroom and did my hair.

Dress and hair:

After I was ready, I went downstairs to find the kitchen. I was walking, and then I saw Jennie waving at me from the door of the  kitchen. I went toward her, and she held my hand and dragged me towards the chairs and making me sit down.
Jennie:"now you should give your whole attention to the teacher in front of you."
She said, pointing at ji-eun that was looking at her with a "no way" face. I chuckled and looked at her.
Ji-eun's eyes left Jennie and found me.
Ji-eun: "now Y/N I will tell you the rules, you should listen carefully."
She said and I nodded.
Ji-eun:" the first one is with the clothes, and I guess Jennie already told you."
She said more like asking, and I nodded.
Ji-eun:"the second is when you are talking to Mr min, you should always look at the ground and never at him. He doesn't like it when people look at his face."
She said, and the scene of him carrying me came on my mind. I was looking at his face, but he didn't say anything. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard ji-eun's voice...
Ji-eun:" Y/N? You hear me?"
She asked while waving her hand in front of my face... I immediately nodded and she continued.
Ji-eun:"the third rule is, you should never say no and never call him by his name."
Sara:"and what should I call him?"
Ji-eun:" Mr min, sir, master, boss, whatever you want from these."
I nodded and she continued.
Ji-eun: "and now let's go to the next rule...when you hear him calling you, you should be there within a minute.
The fifth and the last one is you should never flirt with his friends or brothers."
Y/N:"what kind of rule is that. I can do it without rule too."
Ji-eun:"don't say like that. Your mind may change after seeing them."
She said while smirking and standing from the chair.
Ji-eun: " now follow me. I will show you your new room."
I nodded and started following her down the hallway. We reached to a door, and she opened it. It was small, but it was really so beautiful.
Ji-eun: "this will be your room from now and on."
I went in and sat on the bed. It was comfortable, but not like the older one.