chapter 21

Yoongi's POV

It has been four hours since my father got inside the emergency room. I and the others were sitting in the hallway waiting for the doctor to come out. Y/N came to my mind, so I took out my phone to call Jieun, I pressed the button to open my phone, but it wouldn't. I remembered that I forgot to charge my phone so I went to a guest room. I put the plug on and opened the phone. I saw that Jieun called 20 times which made me get curious. I called her, but no one answered. I heard a knock on the door and then it opened, revealing Minho.

Minho: "Sir, our men just called."

Yoongi: "and?"

Minho: "A corpse has been found at the hospital where miss Y/N is getting treated."

Yoongi: "Did they tell the identity of the corpse?!"

Minho shook his head, looking at the ground. I pushed him and rushed outside.

Jungkook: "Hyung?! Where are you rushing like that?"

I ignored him and ran towards my car. I got in and drove to the hospital.

Yoongi: "Please, don't be you..."

After some minutes of driving at full speed, I finally arrived and saw the hospital surrounded by police cars. I was about to pass from the barricade tape but got stopped by the police.

Police: "Sir, you can't pass by."

Yoongi: "I have to check the victim."

Police: "Do you know her by any chance?"

her?... When I heard him say the word "her" I became more nervous. I pushed him and rushed towards the corpse.

Police: "Sir! You shouldn't be passing by!"

I ignored him and looked at the victim.

Yoongi: "Jieun?..."

The police pulled me away and they carried the corpse inside. I turned towards one of the nurses who was explaining what happened to the detective.

Detective: "Did you by any chance saw the incident?"

Nurse: "No, I didn't see the incident. We were just finished with work, so we were going back home, the moment we got out we found this poor lady laying on the ground, the traces showed that she has fallen down the window of the 5th floor."

Yoongi: "What about the patient in that room?"

Nurse: "She is nowhere to be seen. They are suspecting her as the murderer, the victim's throat was cut open, so it's not a simple suicide."

I am sure that this wasn't Y/N's doing.

Yoongi:"Minho!"

Minho:"Yes sir."

Yoongi: "Go and search for Y/N."

He nodded and walked towards the entrance, followed by his men.

I got inside my car and called Hyunjin.

Yoongi: "Check Jongin's whereabouts."

I ordered him and hung up.

After some minutes his phone rang and he answered it.

Hyunjin:"*on the phone* Sir, Jongin is at his grandfather's mansion."

I sighed and hung up the phone. I saw two policemen looking towards my car and talking at their transceiver. I started the engine and drove away as fast as possible. I looked behind through the mirror and saw that I was being followed. I looked to the front and saw the red light at the railway. I fastened my speed and drove through the rails. I stopped my car and saw that they didn't get to pass.