chapter 19

Y/N's POV I woke up casually and saw that I was at Yoongi's room. Why am I here again? I heard my stomach growl, so I headed downstairs towards the kitchen. While I was walking down the stairs I came face to face with Yoongi who was coming upstairs. 

Y/N:"Hey-"

He just passed by, ignoring me completely. I scratched my head, wondering if I've done something wrong.  

Y/N:"Whatever, I feel so hungry. JENNIE!"

Jennie:"YES?"

Y/N:"Is the dinner ready?"

I asked after walking inside the kitchen.

Jieun:"It's still early for dinner."

Y/N:"Any leftovers?"

Jennie:"Y-"

Yoongi:"NO."

He suddenly grabbed my arm, dragging me back upstairs. He threw me inside my bedroom and locked the door.

Y/N:"Yoongi! What's wrong with you!?"

Yoongi:"With me? What's wrong with YOU?! Where that braveness of yours came from, and you put sleeping pills on our drinks? Just because I saved you, did you think I will let you go easily?! Hell NO!"

He shouted and I heard him walk away.

Y/N:"Yoongi! Open the door! I'm sorry, okay? I will explain everything, please."

After some minutes of banging the door and pleading him to open, I gave up and laid at my bed.

Author's POV

Jennie and Jieun were wondering what just happened when Yoongi burst inside the kitchen, talking furiously.

Yoongi:"If any of you two dares to open the door, you are dead! DID YOU HEAR ME?!"

Jieun:"Sir. What about her meal? She hasn't eaten something since she woke up-"

Yoongi:"Without my permission, no one will enter the room."

They nodded and he rushed towards the main door. 

TIME SKIP Y/N's POV

I looked out the window, and it's already night. "I am still locked inside my room, starving. I should have expected this. But I'm not alone at all, whatever I do whenever I go, I will have one single reason, and it's you." I thought with my hand at my belly. "I will do my best to keep you safe..." Right, I heard everything the doctor said.

TIME SKIP<NEXT MORNING>

Author's POV

Y/N:"Yah! Open the door!"

She kept banging the door, being ignored by everyone.

Y/N:"I'm hungry.".

Jieun:"Sir, what about we give her something to eat? She just recovered, what if she gets sick again?"

Yoongi just glared at her, and she walked towards the kitchen after bowing.

Jennie:"What do we do? They will die."

Jieun:"They?"

Jennie:"Oh right, you don't know. Y/N is pregnant, I heard doctor's and Mr. Min's conversation."

Jieun:"If Mr. Min finds out that you eavesdropped, he will feed you to the wolves. Also, Y/N doesn't have a boyfriend, how would she get pregnant?"

Jennie smiled slyly and Jieun understood what she was trying to say .

Jieun:"No way..."

They started giggling, when suddenly Yoongi shouted from the living room, startling them.