chapter 16 (Editing)

Y/N POV

I just finnished my dinner and now i am sitting at the couch while looking for something to watch at the TV...after some minutes of searching i finally found a show <<late late night show>> i layed down at the couch and started watching it.

TIME SKIP <ONE HOUR LATER>

the show was done and i looked at the clock...it was 23:12pm, i sighed and layed on my back while swinging my legs with the rhythm of the clock's beeping...I then heard someone unlocking the door, i immediatly sit up and looked towards the main door...Yoongi came inside and looked at me, he went upstairs without saying anything...my eyes fallowed him and when he wasnt at my sight i looked down and saw a man standing there.

Y/N:"AaaaAaa!"

i yelled and fell from the couch...the man immediatly ran towards me and when he was next to me i saw his face.

Y/N:"aaish~ are you trying to kill me or else?"

i said and hit his shoulder playfully.

Hoseok:"uwu sowwy."

he said and pinched my cheeks...i felt a pain on my arm and i held it.

Hoseok:"how much will you stay like that?"

he said and i looked at myself...my upper body was at the ground while my legs still at the couch. I looked at him and slowly stood up while hissing.

Hoseok:"your hand is bleeding."

i looked at it and it was bleeding.

Y/N:"umm...its okay.

Hoseok:"does it hurt?."

Y/N:"n-no..*hickup*"

Hoseok:"hick."

he repeated after me...I just smiled nervously because i know that he knows when i lie i am hickupping. He stood up and shoved his hand to help me. I held it and stood up little fast.

Y/N:"ah ah my leg."

i whined, held my leg and kneeled down. He chuckled, came behind me, bended over and lifted me while i was hugging my knees...i started laughing and he headed towards the stairs with me on his hands.

Y/N:"umm..hobi can i walk?"

i asked and i heard him say no.

Y/N:"okay then can you cary me at a different way?"

i asked and he stopped walking.

Hoseok:"why?"

Y/N:"i-its just...my wound at my thigh hurts."

I said and he immediatly let me stood up...i took the oportunity and started running while laughing.

Hoseok:"aish this girl."

i heard him say and started running after me...he was way faster than me that succed and catch me...i screamed and started laughing louder.

Yoongi POV

I was all the time at the hallway listening and watching them...i really got mad because he was touching her like that...but then when i looked at Y/N, she was laughing and enjoying her time like a small child... i know that i dont have to be jealous but i cant control myself...i saw Hoseok catch her and lift her, they headed towards the hallway and i immediatly went inside my room and closed the door...i sighed and threw myself at my bed frustrated.

Hoseok POV

i was at Y/N's room while laying with her sleeping at my chest...i really have missed her...i looked at her face and stuck the hair that was at her face behind her ear. I then heard my phone ring and i immediatly answered it without looking at the caller id because i didnt want to wake sara.