chapter 13

Y/N's POV

I stood up while holding my head and looked around. I was at an old building that seemed to be a factory. I went towards the door and opened it. I looked around, and there was no sign of somebody in here. I was walking, trying not to make a sound, my eyes caught a small lake of blood in front of me. I touched it, and it was fresh. I then followed the stains and came face to face with another door which was open slightly. I heard someone talking. I couldn't hear it clearly, so I peeped inside. I saw a man dressed in black, and in front of him, Jungkook tied at a chair. He was pale and bleeding. I took the broken leg of the old chair next to the door, walked inside quietly, and hit the man.

???: "Argh!"

He fell to the ground holding the back of his neck. Then was the moment I saw who he was.

Y/N: "h...how?"

How did he find me? Why is he in here? Why is he still ALIVE? I heard Jungkook cοughig, so I rushed towards him.

Jungkook: "Y...Y/N?"

Y/N:'shhh, I will take you out of here."

I said, and he gave me a weak smile.

Step-F: "So it's you, argh!"

I panicked and started untying the rope around Jungkook. My hands were shaking so hard, which made it impossible to untie the rope. An idea popped into my mind. I took out the wire from my bra, untied him, and put his arm around my shoulder, helping him up. I tried my best to run, but Jungkook was so heavy, which fell together with me.

Jungkook: "Arghh!"

Y/N: "I am sorry, I am sorry-"

I felt my leg being grabbed and turned around.

Step-F: "You are going nowhere!"

I tried to free my leg but failed. He took out a knife from his pocket and stabbing my leg.

Y/N: "AAaghhh"

Yoongi's POV

I was behind the car trying to dodge the bullets. I looked around and saw my men dying one by one. With no other choice, I took out my phone and called Seokjin.

Yoongi: "I need help."

jin:" We are coming."

I hung up and remained behind the car because I ran out of bullets.

Kai: "MIN YOONGI DONT TRY SO HARD. YOU ALREADY ARE THE LOSER!"

Hoseok tried to stop me but failed because I was already out.

Yoongi: "DON'T GET TO EXCITED! YOU ALREADY HAVE FALLEN INTO YOUR TRAP!"

Just like that, I got surrounded by a bunch of cars. Men came out together with Seokjin.

Kai: "Kim...Seokjin?"

Jin: "Nice to see you Mr. Lee!"

He said and signed his men to get ready. Just like that, it all started again. Gunshots, yells, and breaking sounds were all over the place. I was reloading my gun when I heard someone yell out, whose voice was similar to Y/N's. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Hoseok shaking my arm.

Hoseok: "Hyung! Is everything alright?"

I nodded and continued shooting.

Yoongi: "Hoseok, did you hear someone yell?"

Hoseok: "Your brother got hurt!"

I then turned towards my brothers and saw that Taehyung was injured. I am sure it wasn't his voice.