Chapter 3

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Guys, come pick out some cereals!" Pushing past each other, the others come bounding into the room. Ethan puts his hands up, wanting to be held. I oblige, and set him on my hip. "Come on, you need to eat." I hear a yelp, and look back to see Felix flicking Jacks ear. "Knock it off, you fucker!" Jack squealed. But Felix kept flicking him. Using my free hand that wasn't holding Ethan, I snapped in Felix's face. "Hey, hey, hey, knock it off!" I command. I turn back to the others when I hear a crash. Nate and Mark look at each other with terrified expressions, a broken bowl between them and cereal spilled over. They notice me, and immediately throw accusing fingers at each other. "It was him!" They say together. "Boys..." I say sternly. "Ok, fine, it was me." Mark admits. "Thank you for your honesty. No go stand in the corner." "What? I'm not a kid!" "You are now. Because you were honest, you need to be there 2 minutes. Or do we need to make it more?" His eyes widen, and he runs to the corner.

"That's what I thought." I put the free hand in my hip. Ethan giggles. I feel a hand on my leg, and look down to see Jack hiding his face in my leg. "Felix won't stop!" He cries. "Felix, do you want to join Mark in the corner?" Felix doesn't answer, and flicks Jack again. "Felix!" I say sternly. He looks up now, seemingly frightened. "Corner." I simply state. He pouts, but listens. "You boys claim to be adults, then act like 5 year olds." I say. "Can I have my cereal now?" Nate asks. I smile, laughing slightly. "Yeah." I help the three get their cereal, making sure they are sitting and eating before I clean the broken bowl, then go to Mark first. "Promise to be more careful next time, and wait for help?" He nods, and I smile. "Ok. Let's get you some food." I ruffle his hair, and he giggles as he follows me. Once he is situated, I go to Felix. "Do you promise to be nice? And to apologize to Jack?" Felix crosses his arms. "You're not my mom!" He yells. "No, but I'm in charge, so I can tell you what to do." He frowns, but nods. "Good, lets get you some food." I take his hand, walking him back to the kitchen. I get him some cereal as well, sitting him down with the others.

"I'm sorry, Jack." Felix says. "It's okay." Jack says, smiling again. I smile then head back to the kitchen now that they've settled down. Leaning on the counter, I rub my face with my hands. "It's okay. This isn't permanent. I can fix this. It'll be fine. I am not going to be a single mom to 5 YouTube children in a sudden poof, it'll be fine." I mumble. "We don't mean to be like this." A voice says. I look up. "Hi Nate. I know." He walks in, holding his bowl with both hands in an adorable fashion. "We're scared. And our brains...aren't right." Nate whimpers, handing me the bowl. I smile, and kneel down. "I know...I'm scared too, Nate. I'm not cut out to be a mom right now. Especially to kids who aren't cut out to be kids." I say truthfully. He nods. "I understand. We will figure this out." He promises. I breathe out a laugh, ruffling his hair. "Thanks Nate." I stand up, and clean the bowl.

One by one, the boys bring me their bowls to clean. "Did you eat, (Y/n)?" Nate asks. "Uhh, no, thanks for the reminder. I got caught up." I laugh, grabbing a fruit from a bowl. "Alright, I bet you're bored. Let's go to my backyard, guys." They cheer, following me to the back door. I unlock it, and they shoot out into the yard. I follow, relishing the feeling of the L.A. sun. It's been awhile since I've felt this nice. My yard was of decent size. Enough room to play tag or hide and seek of something. To get them started, I tag Ethan. "You're it!" I say. They all shriek and run away. "Dammit! Hold one guys!" He runs after them. I watch in amusement as they chase each other. At some point, Mark is chasing Felix, but stops, mouth gaping and eyes wide, staring into space. Concerned, I start walking towards him. "Mark?" He smiles widely and looks at me. "I remember. My address! I need a pen and paper before I forget again!" He shouts.