Chapter 8

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Well well well if it isn't the worse version of me." She says tauntingly. "Meteora, did you do this?" I ask. My voice is level, but still accusing and strong. I step towards her, head up high. "Maybe I did?" She says, smirking wickedly. "Why?" I ask, my voice saddened now. Her smirk turns into a deep scowl, a look of pure rage crosses her face. "Because I hate you. I hate you with every fiber of my being. But I can't kill you. No...no, it's impossible, but I will do everything I can to make your life a living hell. Who do you think put your little friend in the hospital." She's smiling deviously by the end of it. "Wha- you're hurting me by messing with other people's lives! You can't keep doing this! This is between you an me alone!" I scream at her. She slams her fist on the table behind her. "Don't you get it? It's not between us! Not when you're still here!"

I get closer, and get into a fighting stance. "I'm not going anywhere. Return them to adults." I snarl. She laughs. "You can't fight me." "Fix them. Now!" She turn away, chuckling again. "My magic is too powerful for you." She says quietly. "It's my power, and you know it." Suddenly a fist made of purple light is above me. Before it can crash down on me, I roll away. Meteora turns quickly, throwing slim, sharp, needles of purple power at me. I fall to my stomach, and they pass me, but they come back. Before I can dodge, they cut into my arms. I cry put in pain. "I told you, bitch. You can't fight me." Meteora screams. I'm on my knees, and tears fall. "We used to be sisters, Meteora. What happened?" I cry. "They choose you." She hisses. She conjures a wall of purple light. "Time for you to leave." The wall comes towards me, and pushes me out of the cavern. I curse and I'm shoved along the hard ground. I pound on the wall once I'm outside.

"Goddammit!" I shout when I can't get in. I notice the sun getting ready to set, making the sky orange. Bleeding, I go back to my car. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm covered in blood, dirt, and tears. "It's a look." I say to myself. I'm hurt, but I drive home anyway. Once home, I clamber inside to see Anti over Dark with a knife, the rest of the littles surrounding them, and Clarissa ties to a fucking chair. "What the hell!" I say. Anti stops, getting off of Dark. "(Y/n), I-" He starts, but I stop him with a pointed look. I rush to untie Clarissa. "If you are teaching kids to behave like this, I'm scared of what you're teaching the dogs at the shelter. I will be talking to Joan about this." She screeches when she stands. I start to panic. "Please don't, these aren't my kids. I'm just babysitting, I swear. I love that job, please!" I beg, following her to the door. She says nothing, just leaves with a slammed door. I turn back to the littles with an angry face.

"Why would you do that?" I ask, attempting to keep my voice angry but not scary. They all point at Anti and say, "Revolt." He frowns at them all, while Dark just smirks. "Don't look so smug, I'm sure you provoked him." I say to Dark. His eyes widen in mild concern. "If I ever have to leave like that, I should not expect to come back to terror. You need to be behaved if you want my help. I am not raising monsters. Am I understood?" I say sternly. They all nod, looking ashamed. Besides the two demons of course. "All of you. Corner. Now." I demand. They follow my instruction with sad looks and sniffing noses. I grab the two demons by the shoulder. "Not you two yet. Come with me." I take them with me to the kitchen.

"What the hell was that? We made a deal!" I accuse. "Well this dumb fucking goblin over her deci-" I stop him. "Dark, we will not be placing blame on others." I hiss. I sigh, sitting criss cross on the ground in front of them. I bury my face in my hands. "You guys, I really need you to be helpful, okay? Once this is over, you can go back to being destructive, okay? Please..." I beg, crying a little again. Anti looks down. "I'm starting to deteriorate too." He admits. "Wha- Dammit!" I slam my first onto the cabinet next to me. "B-But, I'm mostly fine as of right now. And we'll help, right....Dark." Dark simply nods, amused by Anti's vulnerability. "Thank you." I sigh. "What happened anyway? You look like you lost a fight with a vacuum cleaner." Anti tries to joke. "I lost a fight with the issue." I sigh. "What? You know what did this?" Dark asks.

I nod. "Who." I correct. "Her name is Meteora." "Who is she?" Make demands, trying to be threatening, but failing as he is pint size. "My sister." I mumble. "You sister?" "Kind of. Imagine it. A young girl wants to be a YouTuber. She creates an alter ego when the channel doesn't grow. The ego helps, but it still doesn't take off. The ego was loved, but she became corrupt. She turned to dark magic and witchcraft, and was determined to tear her down." I explain. Anti tilts his head. "So you have an ego?" I shake my head. "You misunderstand. I'm the ego."