Chapter 7

Anti P.O.V.

(Y/n) left us with this...nobody. It was some lady with short blonde hair, and a nasty looking glare. Holy fuck, she's a Karen! "Um, lady, what your name again?" That imbecile, Jack, asks. She looks at him, and smiling slightly. The beast doth have emotions! I try my best to keep said thoughts in my head to not piss off (Y/n). "My name is. "Clarissa, dear. What's your name?" "Seán, or Jack. That's Felix, Mark, Ethan, Nate, and the-" He cuts himself off at me and Dark, probably not wanting to give us away. "That's Andy and Clark." He says. I snicker a little. "Nice name, Clark." I mutter to Dark. "Oh right, because Andy is any better you little-" "Children, be nice." The Karen lady says to us with a glare. I huff angrily. I look around in boredom until my eyes settle on Jack and Felix. I watch with a delighted smirk as they kiddie fight. Felix flicks Jack, Jack pushes him away, Felix retaliates, it escalates. I know I'm supposed to be playing peace keeper, but what did (Y/n) expect.

I snicker as Felix finally ends up pushing Jack off the couch. "Felix, you little shit!" Jack shouts at him, lunging up from the ground. All the kids start chanting. "Fight, fight, fight, fight!" I'm about to join in, when Dark stops me. "We made a deal." He reminds. "Eh, whatever ya stupid emo." I retort. "FIGHT!" I scream. "Children! Stop!" Karen lady commands, separating the fighting two. "Jack, I'm putting you in the corner for that little potty mouth of yours. You do not say bad words!" She snaps. Jack sniffs as she puts him in the corner. For some reason I feel a need to get revenge for the dumb kid. "Revolt!" I shout. "Excuse me?" Karen lady says. "I. Said. REVOLT!" All the kids look at me blankly, besides Dark who facepalms with a scowl.

"If you help me take her down, I'll get you guys cookies." I say. "Revolt!" They all cry. I laugh uncontrollably as they all charge Karen lady. "Come on Dark, you going to help or what?" "No, we made a deal." He hisses. "Deal smeal. She'll have to tell us anyways." I conjure up a rope to tie Karen lady's hands behind her back. "Andy, let me go, right now!" "Why should I? You put one of us in a corner, you deal with us all!" I cry triumphantly. I go over to Jack, and pull him out of the corner. He looks surprised. "Anti..." He hugs me, crying...again. I keep my arms away and scowl a bit, but don't move him. "Right..."

"Alright bub, where's our cookies." Mark demands. I chuckle nervously. They all glare at me. "Right. Here." I conjure up cookies now, and hands them to the small group. They probably won't be the best, but they're too childish to care anymore. Karen lady struggles to get off the floor. She sits up, and manages to get into a nearby chair. "Children! Unite me. Now!" "Hmmm, no." I decide, conjuring anything rope to tie her to the chair. She's too shocked to even move as she saw that. "Ant-Andy, you imbecile. Remember what we were supposed to do?" Dark growls, standing now. Remembering that I was trying to not piss (Y/n) off, I don't tie the ropes as tight. "Dark...I think I'm... deteriorating. Like them." Darks eyes widen in mild surprise. He looks over at them. "You always did have a bit of childishness to begin with. Maybe it's just amplifying now." I scowl. "Shut up, edge lord." He smirks. "Well since I'm obviously the superior being here, I guess I'm in charge. Go sit down child."

I conjure a knife. "Don't make me use this." "Now now, child. You shouldn't treat your elders that way." I start growling. "I will cut you, bitch." I lunge at him, and we start tumbling. I swipe at him, he dodges, he swipes at me, I dodge. It's a cycle. The kids have gathered around and started chanting again. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" "Two cookies says Dark wins." "Three cookies says Anti wins." They argue. I would have laughed at their gambling if I wasn't so focused on killing Dark at the moment. "He child appears to be cranky. Do you need a nap?" "No, but you definitely need to sleep forever." I charge him, and tackle him. I'm about to stab him when (Y/n) walks in. "What the hell!" Dammit...