Chapter 15

#blacklivesmatter

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I wake up with a groan. I check the clock on my bedside table. It's somehow 10AM, I never sleep that late, and completely silent in the rest of the house. I shoot out of my bed, and go to my living room. There's nothing, nobody's here. The blankets and pillows are gone too. "Guys?" I call out. There no reply. Just eerie silence. I start to think it was all a dream until a hand from behind me covers my mouth and pulls me to them. I panic, flailing my limbs to hopefully disorient them. I hear a low chuckle from my attacker, and I recognize it. Meteora. "Don't fight me (Y/n). I'm stronger and you know it. I created you. You don't know more then I do." She whispers in my ear. I don't listen, continuing to struggle. What did she do with everyone? "Don't worry. You're little attachments are safe. We're in your subconsciousness. A dream you'd will. I have a proposition for you."

Anti P.O.V.

I watch in amusement as Chase attempts to parent the children while (Y/n) sleeps. And keep Wilford and Google in line. And he's failing. "(Y/n)'s gonna kill you." I taunt as Wilford shoots a vase. Chase glares at me. "Well it'd be nice if someone helped!" He said looking at me, but referring to anyone. The weird emo guy nervously walks up, helping the kids with breakfast silently. "You know for being an adult again, you still act like a child." Chase says. I frown, conjuring knife and throwing it an inch away from him. "Wanna say that again?" I growl. However, he isn't scared. "You're all 'ooohhh (Y/n)'s gonna be so mad. She's gonna kill you.' If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're scared of her. That or trying to impress her." He laughs to himself. "That'll be the day." My face in an eternal scowl, I realize something.

"Speaking of her, where is (Y/n)? It's like 10AM, she doesn't sleep, and Wilford shot the gun." I point out. Chase shrugs. "Maybe she's actually sleeping for once. You should let her." I'm not so convinced, but don't voice my concern. I don't need him making fun of me for it. Jack gets out of his chair, slipping away from the emo and walking over to me. "Whadda want kid?" I ask, annoyed. He simply holds his arms up. My annoyance turns to shock. I awkwardly pat his head. "Uuup!" He protest. "Um?" I grow uncomfortable. I don't know what the fuck to do with this kid that isn't a kid. I end up awkwardly lifting him in my arms. He hugs me tightly, and it feels...kinda nice. But I'd never admit it.

"Anti?" "What kid?" "Were you scared? Of being a kid?" I look around to make sure no one is listening. "Yeah, I was. But don't be alright? Have faith in (Y/n), and it'll be fine." He giggles a little. I smile slightly. "What's so funny?" "Anti and (Y/n) sitting in a tree. K-I-S-" I cut him off. "I will drop you if you don't stop." I threaten. He shrinks down, but quickly goes back to hugging me. "After this is over, will we be friends?" Part of me want to just be a jerk and shout no, cuss him out, and make him go about his way. But I don't. Maybe it's because he's a kid, maybe it's because I've had a change of heart, maybe it's because (Y/n) made me see things in a new light, but I decide to say something else. "Yeah, sure we will." He grins. "I'm glad. I like friends." I nod, setting him down. "Uh, why don't you go eat?" He nods. Before he leaves he says on final thing. "I'm worried about (Y/n). Will you go check in her?" I nod. He smiles and goes back to eat.

I simply teleport into (Y/n)'s room to remain quiet. She's lying in the bed, but strangely. She's completely still, but her chest is lifted as if she had electrocuted. Growing worried, I rush over to her. She mumbles something I can't hear. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)? Wake up, (Y/n). (Y/n)!" I shake her slightly, shouting for her to wake up. After a few horrifying moments, her eyes shoot open and she bolts up. She breathes heavily. "A-Anti?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah, what was going on? A nightmare?" She doesn't respond, just burying her head in my chest. She doesn't cry or speak or move, just holds onto me tightly. I hold her back. Her embrace is warm and comforting. I can only hope she feels the same... "Do you want to talk about it?" She shakes her head, lifting it up. "I'm sorry." She simply says. "No, no, it's fine. What's-" "No it's not that. Just...I care about you guys a lot, okay?" "You're scaring me." "Don't be scared. It'll be okay." She smiles. I tilt my head, but she gets up and leaves the room.