Chapter 10

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I wake up to small hands shaking me awake. I thought it was just Nate, so I didn't move at first, but then I feel a bunch of object fall on me. I realize that the jump on me to wake me up. "Oof! Guys, I'm awake!" I groan. I see all the littles besides the other two egos. "(Y/n)!" They all giggle, and jump on the bed. "Hey, hey, calm down! Don't jump on the bed." I scold. They all stop, looking at me wide eyed. "Good morning (Y/n)." Amy greets. "Good morning...are you guys hungry?" They all nod, and rush out of the room. With a chuckle, I get up and follow after them. I brought my phone with me, and sure enough, it starts ringing. With a gulp, I look to see that it's my boss. I answer, continuing with getting the littles breakfast. "Hello?" "(Y/n)? Hi, yes. It's Rowan. Clarissa informed me of the situation, and I just wanted you to know that your aren't in trouble, or getting fired. I know how...dramatic he can be." I sigh in relief, helping Ethan pour his cereal. "Thank you sir." "You're welcome. I'm looking forward to see you back after you're done babysitting." I hang up. I smile softly, relieved that I can keep my job.

"How do you do it?" A small voice asks. I look to see Amy still in the kitchen. "Do what?" "Manage your life and this mess." I laugh a little with a shrug. "No clue. I'm just rolling with the punches to be honest. But we're all making it through." I admit. She frowns. "Barely." She mumbles. I crouch down to her level. "I'll make sure you guys turn to normal." I promise. She nods. I hoop her nose. "Now...food?" She nods, and I get her some cereal too. I send her to the table with a forced smile. It's forced because I've started to think about what I have to do. Meteroa will never reverse this spell curse thing, and I'm not capable of it myself. I don't know anyone to reverse it, and I've started to think that to get rid of the curse we'll have to get rid of her. But if we do that, it'll get rid of me too. And in top of that, even with all of this, she still is a sister to me. But if it's what has to happen....

My thoughts are broken by, you guessed it, a small voice. "(Y/nnnnnn), Jack and Felix are fighting again." Mark calls. I sigh in annoyance, and rush out of the kitchen. Jack and Felix are trying to smack each other, but are too far away, so they're really just smacking air. It's kinda funny, but I still stop them. "Boys, you need to stop fighting! Why do you keep doing this? Can't you get along?" I say, exasperated. "Felix always starts it! He won't leave me alone!" Jack accuses. Felix just crosses his arms, and turns his head. "Felix, lets go have a talk." I say. Before he can run, I pick him up. He starts crying and trying to break free. The others just look on awkwardly, except Dark who doesn't care and Anti who feeds off chaos. I bring him into the bathroom, and set him on the counter top. "Wanna talk about what's going on?" I ask him. He wipes his nose on the back of his hand and shakes his head.

"Is it retaliation?" I ask again. "No." He says, but is clearly lying. "Felix, I'm here to take care of you guys. If you're scared, I'm not gonna judge you. Everyone's scared right now, not just you." He avoid my gaze, but speaks. "I want to go home. I can barely remember Marzia's face. What she would think if we didn't go back..." He trails off. I tilt his chin up. "I'm gonna get you and the guys all home. As adults. I promise." I tell him. "You can't promise that." He insists. I shake my head. "I promise, Felix. I'm not going to let her ruin your lives." I reiterate. He sniffs once more, then nods. "You have to stop fighting though, that won't help me or you two calm down and figure things out." Felix nods. "I'll apologize." "Good. But wash your hand first." I tell him.

We go back into the other room. Felix immediately goes over to Jack, hugs him, and apologizes. "I'm sorry, Jack. I'll stop." He promises. "It's okay, Felix." I smile at their exchange when my phone rings. I see the ID to be one of my small friends. We don't speak much, but still keep contact. I pick up. "Hey? What's up?" "Oh thank GOD you answered. I need your help so badly. A bunch of kids just appeared in my house, and I can't keep taking care of them. They're crazy!" My heart quickens. "Wait, slow down! They just appeared? How many kids? How crazy?" "Yes, they just appeared. Six kids. And demon crazy." That's gotta be more egos...right? Or other YouTubers? "Right. Okay. Umm, bring them over to my house. I'll take them off your hands. I'm better with kids." "Oh I can't ask you t-" "Just do it, ya dork." I tease. "Okay, Thank you, I owe you." They hang up, and I pinch the bride of my nose. "Alright kids. We've got guests coming."