Chapter 11

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Guests?" Nate squeaks out. "More egos, I think. A friend got a group of magical demon children." I explain. "So it must be them, right? I mean who else would that description fit?" Felix asks. "No idea, so I'm thinking this is them. This is good right? They might be able to help." I suggest. "Or we'll get more crazies." Mark remarks, giving Anti a pointed look. Anti gives a cocky smile and shrugs. I groan. Before a fight can ensue there's a knock. I rush over, opening the door just enough to see outside. It's my friend and six little kids looking similar to each other. More egos... "Hi, (Y/n). Thank you so much. I don't even know they're names, and they've destroyed my place, and I've never been good with kids, and-" I cut them off. "Relax, I got it. I'll see ya later." They smile. "Right, bye." I look at the little group. "So, you trash my place, there will be hell to pay. You make look like kids, but I know what you guys are. Dark and Anti are here too, so don't think I can't wrangle you lot around. I'm a hell of a lot scarier then you think. Are we understanding each other?" They nod, looking a little fearful. Except for one kid with a pink mustache. Wilford.

"I doubt that, darling. I'm not mind reader, but I think I could take you." "Mhm, and how are you gonna do that. Something tells me you don't have a weapon on you." "I'm sure you have them in your house." "I'm sure your too short to do anything." We give each other glaring looks before another voice interrupts. "Can we go inside or not?" This kid looks like Nate but has purple streaks down his face, and a wild look in his eye. "Right, come in." I lead them inside, making sure to keep the door locked once there in so they can't escape. "Alright, who's who?" I ask, wanting confirmation. "Allow me." Dark clears his throat. "Wilford Warfstache, Googleiplier, Marvin the Mysteriously horrible at his job, and Chase 'the fuck up' Brody." Dark introduces. "Dark, be nice! Apologize! That's so rude of you." I scold. He rolls his eyes. "1...2...-" "Fine, but only because I find standing in a corner wasting of our time. I apologize to you two." He grumbles. "Thank you... and you two?" I ask the two last children. The one looks like Nate, but the other doesn't look like any of the others. "Natemare." The Nate ego introduces. I shake his hand. The other kid looks about ready to have a panic attack.

I think about it. If he doesn't know anyone when all these people clearly know each other, he probably feels singled out and alone. I kneel down in front of him, and put a soothing hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. Nobody's going to hurt you. Can you tell me your name?" He rolls he sleeves of his purple and black hoodie over his hands, and takes a deep breath. "I'm (Y/n), and I'm gonna get you guys back to normal. Can you tell me anything?" I ask calmly, giving everyone else a stern look to not say anything. "V-Virgil. My name is Virgil Sanders." It clicks in my head. He's a Sanders Side. He's anxiety. I nearly groan at the thought of more fucking children. "Hey Virgil, it's nice to actually meet you." I say, shaking his hand. "You know who I am?" I nod. "From Thomas's videos. Right now though, we all need to talk."

I usher them all to sit on or in front of the couch, as it's getting crowded. I stand in front of the group, feeling like I'm a about to give a lecture. I explain as much of the situation to the newcomers as I can, but now I have a few questions. "Okay, here's my first question. I get why the egos are here because the YouTubers themselves are here, but Virgil, Thomas isn't here. Was he or the other sides with you?" I thinks for a moment, struggling a little. I think about the fact that he isn't an ego, he's a side. He's actually part of a human, so he might be deteriorating like the others. "I-I don't think they were around. Yeah, there were gone. Looking for Remy because Thomas really needed sleep, and I stayed behind because I'm me and someone needed to stay if he came back." Virgil recalls. "Okay, so the. It's probably just you. Next thing is, we need a plan. Meteroa won't reverse the spell, and we have no way of making her do so." I point out. Marvin raises his hand. With a huff of a laugh, I call on him.

"I might be able to reverse it." He declares. "What?" "It'll take time, but I can reverse it. I think." I nearly jump for joy. "This is just what we need. It's a start at least." I say excitedly. "Problem! Even if we reverse it, what's stopping her from doing it again?" Anti points out. "We'll work on that next." I start pacing, solutions running through my head. "This'll work, right?" I ask Marvin. He nods but also shrugs. "I'm kinda jumbled, but I really think I can do it." He says. I smile. "Well then boys, looks like you're on your way to being adults again."