OUT OF THE BLUE

Hello readers!

I am up with the new chapter.

Hope you Enjoy Reading!

_______________________________________________________

I was in a video conference meeting with Union Home Minister, regarding issues in security measures adopted in the state, the use of technology in investigating the cases, measures taken in reducing the crime ratio and several other which regards the home ministry.

I was not the main speaker in the meeting but all the police officials of the city are to be involved in the meeting. Later an elaborated presentation should be presented by me about the issues discussed in the video conference to all the police officers in the state and is distributed in all the districts, towns and stations in a hierarchy.

My mobile was vibrating flashing Papa (dad) on the screen. I denied the call and was sliding mobile into my pocket it started vibrating again flashing the name of the same caller. Thought for a second and replied with the pre-typed message "I am at work, will call later."

"This was weird and different from my father's behavior

"This was weird and different from my father's behavior. Papa never calls me in office hours not only papa all of the family members never call me in my office hours, if there is an emergency they call my camp clerk (secretary) and inform. They will inform me in an appropriate way without disturbing my schedules." thinking this I was looking for my office camp clerk Mrs. Kokila to know whether she received any call from my family. She was nowhere in the meeting room. Later after 10 minutes, we all came out of the conference room for a refreshment break, there I found Mrs. Kokila was marching towards me holding a paper note. I took the note and reading it "there is an urgency, come to Mumbai after work in the evening to stay here for a day" – Papa.

Do I have any important meetings or works to do tomorrow? I asked Mrs. Kokila.

"No sir not so important, you can solve them after coming back from Mumbai." She said as if she knew what my decision is.

"Book a ticket to Mumbai around 9 p.m. today from my personal account, ping me when there are any more calls from my family and let them know that I am in a very important meeting." Saying this I moved towards Commissioners chamber to inform him about my leave tomorrow.

After the conference around 6 in the evening, I came to my house as I was wearing a Uniform, changed into casuals, and then called Papa to inform him about my coming to Mumbai.