Relocate

Hello Readers!

I am here with a new chapter.

Do you like the previous chapters?

To know 

How our Heroine, Hero meet?

Where did they meet?

How they get married?

How is their life after marriage?

Why did they Divorce? 

Keep reading 

A Stranger Proper

Here we go.....................

********************************************************

 2 Years Before they divorce & 2 months before their marriage 

Vraj POV

           I along with 5 other Assistant Commissioners from different states of India are relocated to Hyderabad. To keep a check to the growing crimes in Hyderabad we have been transferred to Hyderabad by Union Home Ministry. I am designated to the Crime branch wing, Division F of Hyderabad City Police.

           It's been a month since I have joined in Hyderabad the work culture and the duties here are different from Pune. The density of the population and the area of Hyderabad is larger than Pune. 

           Residential Communities are allotted particularly for Police Officers, and a house is allotted to me providing all the amenities, servants, and helpers. Special protection is given to these residential communities by check post at the entrance gate, where Biometric ID cards are checked, by which only residence and police officials can enter in.

          It is much more hectic work in Hyderabad than Pune. I only come home to sleep at night. It's a duplex villa with 3 bedrooms. 1 bedroom, a living room, an office room, and a kitchen on the ground floor. Other 2 bedrooms, a theatre room and a patio on the first floor. I am here on the patio after observing everything in the house, which I have not cared about before today. The reason I am home today is, my mom and my brother are coming.

 The reason I am home today is, my mom and my brother are coming

Vraj's House in Hyderabad

        My mom is concerned about me, she knows how I neglect everything except my job. I need to give her the impression that I do care about myself by staying home. I ordered my maid to get all the groceries and vegetables for 1 week and also to cook some dishes. The last time she came to Pune, she lectured me about groceries and how I am neglecting my timings of food.

After a day

(Sunny is Vraj's brother's name), they are conversing with each other.

Sunny: So skipper! What else? By the way nice house. (Skipper is the name given to Vraj by his brother sunny, He Calls him Skipper.)

Vraj: You should say how your Ph.D. program is going?

Sunny: It takes 2 more years to complete it. I got my work permit, so I will be here for 2 months. It's been 2 years since I have been to the US. I never thought I would be this long away from India.

Vraj: hmmm..... Good. When is your graduation day? Papa & Maa wants to come there for your graduation.

Sunny: It will be after 3 months, ya I am also planning for that, after going there I will send documents for applying for the visa and fix the interview dates.

Vraj: well then I have some urgent work I will be in an hour. If you need anything just give me a call or message me.

With that Vraj went out for work. Sunny was sitting in the patio enjoying his evening tea & snacks.

Vraj's Mom Veena also came on to the patio and both sunny and his mother are talking.

Veena: Do you like the place sunny?

Sunny: it's nice maa weather is good, I thought that it will be a bit hot but it is nice and pleasant.

Veena: then! How about going out to see some places tomorrow?

Sunny: we will definitely, I am excited to see Charminar and Golkonda Fort. We will ask skipper to come with us.  

Veena: Vraj! He will never come. I don't know what happened to this boy after joining the job, he doesn't eat properly, he doesn't sleep, and he will always be busy. He came to Mumbai just 4 times from the last 2 years, being in India.

Sunny: Hmm.

Veena: That's why I want him to get married. Until now I don't want to interrupt him in his work but he is completely neglecting his personal life. I know his job is different from all other jobs but it doesn't mean he should completely neglect his life. Whenever I bring the topic of marriage, he just skips the topic some or the other way. I don't understand this boy at all.

Sunny: please maa! Don't behave like typical moms, He is just concentrating on his career right now. Maa, you know skipper is a bit stubborn and unemotional person which is a must for his profession. He doesn't gets carry away by emotions and situations. But we know how he is, not self-expressive. He cares for us and thinks about the people he loves but it is not shown nor seen by them.

Veena: I know that sunny but I don't know why he is hesitant about marriage?

Sunny: Maa, you should look for a girl who can understand skipper and his profession well. Understanding him in every way he is. I think you should not go with random girls or matrimonial. You should be confident that she will be the "Only Girl" for him.

Vraj's mom, then with a cheerful smile, ruffle sunny hair, and went downstairs.

*************************************************************

Hello readers!

Thanks for Reading!

I hope You liked the chapter.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share!

~~ Sriscripts