Mission and Passion

Hello readers 

I am very very sorry for the late update,

the reason is I fell sick all these days,

I apologize for the delay and hope this doesn't happen again.

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers who waited patiently for the update.

Happy reading.

Mature content 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

***********************

Vraj's POV

Right now I and my team on an undercover operation here in a very intricate area, this is a very deep forest area in the Northern part of India.

"We are here due to the facts revealed in an investigation which we did in the last month."

"A team of 20 members was arrested while transporting illegal weapons which are highly advanced in technology."

"These weapons are embedded in the furniture such that they are like furniture from outside but weapons inside."

"One of the arrested culprits has turned as an approver and gave is the details of the main persons behind this scam."

"In collaboration with the Indian army, we are doing this operation. If we fail to catch them, this going to be a security threat for our nation."

"We are doing coombing operation in this forest since 3 days to find out the exact location of the factory which is producing these deadly weapons."

"We cannot do an attempt in mistake, doing so can make a severe damage to the forset and also to the tribal people living nearby this forest."

"The chemicals used in this weapons are highly explosive and can cause severe damage to the natural vegetation, flora nad fuana of the forest."

"These chemical may also create this fertile land of forest to a dead forest or a desert."

"This is very diplomatic to say but the whole nation's economy and future is dependent on this mission that we are doing." 

"The reason is, if this news of producing powerful weapons goes out knows to the world, the international peace organizations will question our country, and the enemy coutries which are waiting for the opportunity will get that opportunity to criticize our nation and blame us for the works we never did."

These were thoughts which are flashing in my mind, waiting for the right time to attack on the factory which is at a 400 feet distance from us.

 The mission we need accomplish is clear and is in our vision. 

We are one order away from the target. One order from the authorities, we will knock the target.

Janaki's POV

(Mature content ahead 🔞🔞🔞🔞)

It's been 10 days since I have talked with Vraj.

After that day of our video call, I have sent him several messages but he just replied with one message

"I will be not reachable for 15 days from now on, I will get back to you once I am reachable take care bye"

How many messages I may send him or I much I wait for him , he will just make me listen to him by just one message or make me his by just one act.