The Announcement

Hello Readers   

I am here with a notable new chapter.

Happy Reading

***********

Author's POV

Can I call you now? Vraj's mobile beeped with this message of Janaki.

***

It is 7 p.m. on the same day Vraj and Janaki together decided to begin a new life.

Janaki was busy in her office work after Vraj dropped her, she finds some time in the afternoon but she was hesitant to call him or message with a thought that he will be busy.

Now that it is 7 p.m. in the evening, attaining some courage she messaged him and waiting for his reply.

***

Vraj, unaware of Janaki's message and not habituated to check his personal mobile very often, is in a Press Meet along with his subordinates in the Commissionerate. The Press Meet is held to disclose the convicts of recent major robberies that happened in Hyderabad and to showcase the amount and jewelry recovered from the convicts.

After the press meet, he is in his chamber checking his schedule chart to conclude his work for the day. He checked his personal mobile when he is walking to the parking lot.

A charming smile rises on his face by reading the message from Janaki and he calls her.

Janaki: (With a blushing smile) Hello!

Vraj: Hey! I am sorry I was in a meeting when you messaged me, tell me what you want to talk about.

Janaki: Hi! Mmmm . . . . Nothing.

Vraj: oh! Then you want to listen to my voice?

Janaki: (with a blush) oh! No not at all

Vraj: don't blush the Moon is fading away.

Janaki: Why?

Vraj: (Looking at the Moon) because of your blushing glow, Moon's glow is not visible.

Janaki: Mr. Vraj Aurora are you flirting with me? (Controlling her blush)

Vraj: Yes of course Ms. Janaki, to setoff your angry mode.

Janaki: I am not angry.

Vraj: who will not be angry when you message your fiancé and he will not respond to that, and if you are waiting for his reply for 1 hour.

Janaki: I am not waiting.

Vraj: But I am waiting to talk with you since the time I dropped you at your home.

Janaki: (Don't know what to say she just) Hmmm. . . .

Vraj: Janaki! This is how I am, all the days, I don't have certain timings and have any holidays, and sometimes I will be working 24X7. I can't guarantee you that I will change my timings completely but I can change a few of my schedules in the evenings. I hope you understand.

Janaki: Vraj, you are in a Responsible profession, I can understand how important your job is for you. This country has more rights on you than me. It is true that I was angry when you didn't respond to my message, later after giving a thought, I understood that being there is more appropriate than talking with me.

Vraj: Thank you for understanding Jaanu, are you ok with calling you Jaanu? (Expecting a Yes)

Janaki: ("Jaanu" smiling for his endearment) Hmm. . . . . (With acceptance)