Memories to Survive

🙏🙏🙏🙏Hello Readers 

Here is the new chapter for you.

I am really sorry for not updating the story as promised, the reason is I have hectic work to do I hope that you kindly understand.

And also i really sorry for not replying for your comments, i will be finish my work in a few days then i will definetly reply to every one.

Thnak you so much for your support.

Happy Reading 😃😃😃😃

//// The song linked above represents the feelings of Janaki.////

/// I thought the song sinks with the mood of the chapter.////

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Janaki's POV

I am busy in the kitchen cooking dinner, tonight is Vraj's flight for Delhi and he is not home yet. Atha and Mamu came here today morning, I am happy that they are here but I don't want Vraj to go, for 30 days. That thought reminds me of yesterday's conversation between me and Vraj.

Flashback to yesterday

"Are you really going for a month Vraj?" I asked Vraj

"Why are you asking the same question again and again? I said I am going for a month that's it. Why will I lie to you?" he replied sitting on the home office chair.

"Then how I will stay alone for 30 days without you? And you are saying this now, just the day before you go." I question again not able to digest the fact that I need to live away from Vraj for 30 days.

"Now you are getting on my nerves, I got to know about this today only and said it to you today, what's wrong with you today? And you are not staying alone Maa and Papa are coming here tomorrow morning." He said stubbornly raising his eye lashes, looking me fiercely

"I think you know it before" I said it.

"My job is not like yours, like everything is planned before start of a year. My job is unpredictable, I don't know what happens the next moment, it's not like to go at 9 a.m. and come back at 5 p.m." he said comparing my job with his that made me feel like I am belittled.

"Oh! Ok then, all the best happy journey" I said and walked out of his room.

"Why am I becoming so vulnerable, he is going on his work, for him, his work is more important than anything in this world, he always prioritize his work over anything and I know this from the start then what is the need to feel sad about? He is my husband that doesn't mean that he should be with me always. He has his own ambitions and goals in life. I should not be a bother to him, and I should be optimistic." I am saying these words looking myself in the mirror to make up my mind.

"Tic, tic" I hear a knock on the door.

I quickly wash my face and opened the bathroom door to see Vraj stood in the way.

"You took so long, I knocked few times but you didn't reply" he asked.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you" I said and walked into our bedroom to sleep.

After a while Vraj came out from the bathroom and started to watch some series on the desktop computer in our bedroom.

A few minutes later he asked me get some water. I moved to kitchen and got a bottle of water and kept it on the desk where the desktop computer is and turned to walk.