Nischitartham (The Celebration of Engagement)

🙏 Howdy Readers

I am here with yet an another admirable chapter 😍😍😍😍

For my most admirable readers 😍😍😍😍

Happy reading 😃😃

Vraj's POV

"I am thinking about her although I don't want to think about her."

"Impressibility of her words, her mystical glances, her awe-inspiring beauty, her innate scent, and many more visible features of her are captivating and are provoking me to think about her."

"I want to be inadvertent about her, which I am not able to be."

I am on my way to the shopping mall, while this cerebration is stirring in me.

"Even though she is smiling in the pics I received, I can see gloominess in her eyes. She is in bother, which is bothering me, too."

Thinking of solutions to erase her bother I zoomed my car to reach her as fast as I can

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Janaki's POV

"I am incapable of even being irate with him."

I am here in the saree store trialing to choose my engagement saree. There are hundreds of people around me including Amma and Nanna, yet I feel lonely.

"He isn't here, this consciousness making me more vulnerable."

"I feel ache which comes and goes, his absence is saddening me,"

"Maybe this is what Missing loved one's means."

I was apprehending what's this strange feelings in me, sitting on a chair looking at the rows and columns of sarees.

Vaguely hearing a familiar deep voice I turned to see the source, "Vraj" escaped from my mouth like a whisper, heard by Amma beside me.

Amma went where Vraj was to greet him, he is with Sunny, Mamu, and Nanna, and they are laughing and talking aloud. 

He is wearing the same beau blue shirt from the afternoon and he is looking suave. Jubilant by his semblance, I turned back to my previous position and trying to look at the sarees.

 Jubilant by his semblance, I turned back to my previous position and trying to look at the sarees