Vraj Vivah

Hello Readers 🙏

I herewith a new celebrating chapter 🤩🤩

Enjoy reading  😃😃😃

***********************

Vraj's POV

I am driving back home after having a conversation with the Commissioner about my leave application for 1 week. I am rewinding the words Commissioner Sir said to me

Commissioner: So you are not letting anybody know about your marriage.

Vraj: Yes Sir, you know the reason.

Commissioner: ok Vraj I am sanctioning you the leave for a week, but marriage is a very important thing in life, how come your parents are accepting for this simple marriage.

Vraj: They are a bit disappointed sir, but as you know I can't take the risk now.

Commissioner: ok, my boy I understand. Congratulations and wish you a happy married life. (Hugging Vraj to congratulate him)

Vraj: Thank you sir (with a big grin)

Commissioner: You can take more leaves if needed and be careful, inform me if you find anything suspicious. If you want I can provide special security.

Vraj: Thank you, sir, as of now I think there is no need for the security. Marriage is not happening in Hyderabad, so there will be no such issue.

Commissioner: Ok then all the best. See you after a week then, and let your team report me until you come back.

Vraj: Sure Sir, thank you.

Its 5 p.m. evening, my house is in a hurry, Maa, papa, sunny, Dadi, Bhua, are busy in the arrangements for my marriage. Taya Ji, Taye, Chacha Ji, Chache, and my cousins who have come this morning are settling themselves. As I enter in sunny was with our cousins, looking after the arrangements for the Maiyan ceremony tomorrow. I walked towards them to greet them

Looking me sunny said

"Skipper you are truly a marriage material"

"Kya Matlab?" (What does that mean?) I asked not understanding his words

"Matlab ye hai ke (that means), you will be a good husband," he said

"Ab Iska Matlab kya hai (what does this mean now)" I asked again

"Ok, I will tell you clearly, from the day you got engaged you are coming home early, like not midnights and now you are home by 5 in the evening this is so abnormal to you, so I say that mmm. . . I feel that you are changing for Bhabhi that means a good husband." He said like project analysis.

With a sigh, I said "then that's a good thing to be a good husband and I have one more news to think so"

"Woh kya hai?" he asked

"I am not going to office from tomorrow," I said walking towards my room

"Skipper, skipper" sunny is shouting out loud walking behind.

Author's POV

It is a day prior to the wedding, the Maiyan event is happening in Vraj's house. Traditionally, Maiyan or (Maiya) is conducted three times, which starts two days before the wedding day, when it's customary to start before midday. The second time is in the morning of the day before the wedding and finally, it is applied that night too. Maiyan is for cleansing and purifying.