All is Well

🙏 Hello Readers 

Here is the new update 🤩

Happy Reading 😀😄

💛💛💛💛💛💛

Before you begin, Atha= Vraj's Mother, Janaki refers to Vraj's Mother as Atha. 

In Telugu Father's Sister is called Atha, Vraj's Mother is Janaki's father's Sister.

💛💛💛💛💛💛

Vraj's POV

I finished my dinner in silence. After a walk, I went to maa's room to check on her.

Janaki was sleeping beside maa holding her hand like giving an assurance.

Do I really deserve her?

She is a facsimile of love and care,

She has everything a man like in his woman,

Or

What I like about 'my' woman.

Caring, supportive, respectful, sincerity, positivity, strong attitude, dedication, patience, wisdom, cleverness, sense of humor, and beauty.

"She is a beautiful woman feels beautiful within, from the care she shares and the original ways she expresses her soul."

"She was all about simplicity, making things easy, helping those around her to relax and be happy with what they have."

"I think that is why her skin glows so, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features."

"When she smiled and laughed you couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside."

"To be in her company was to feel that you too are someone and that you are warmed in early morning sun rays regardless of the season."

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I did not realize when I reached my room from maa's room.

When I reached the study table to settle my watch on it, there found my maa's medical report which reminds me of that night in the hospital.

When I heard about maa surgery, I was in a panic attack, until that moment I was not thinking that her condition is this bad.

And then when Janaki said that she saw my maa in pain a month ago, gave me a jolt.

Am I that irresponsible son?

Who doesn't care about his mother's whereabouts?

I am shameful of myself.

My heart is rumbling like thunder.

Tears well up in my eyes.

"Maa"

"She is a Fairy, she laughs like a voiced twinkling star, She knows everything,"

"She will answer whatever I ask her about, she has a great sense of humor,"

"She raised our amazing family."

"She is with me all these years letting me know that everything will be fine."

"What if she will not . . . . . . . . . . ."

"I am scared, terribly scared, of the mere thought of me, without her."