First Meet

🖐Hello Readers! 😀

I am here with a new chapter 🤩

This the longest chapter I have ever written 😌

Our hero and heroine are meeting in this chapter 

Enjoy the chapter 😊😊

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Location: Nallamalla Forest

Hiding Place of the murderer of the political leader.

Author's POV

          With the help of forest officers, a 12 member's team of Vraj are moving in the forest as silently as possible, when the sun was saying goodbye for the day. They reached the culprit camp, which was a small hut which is not visible to the naked eyes until we go until to a 10-meter distance near to it. All the team has binoculars, so the hut was visible from 100 meters distance. There was a total of 15 members at four sides of the hut guarding it and all were armed.

"001 move up with 2, copy," said Vraj.

"Yes, sir copy," said 001.

"005, move to the right with 2, copy"

"Yes, sir copy," said 005.

"008, move left with 2, copy," said Vraj.

"Yes, sir copy," said 008.

"003, stay here with 1 and look for attacks on the team and fire! copy" said Vraj.

"Copy sir," said 003.

"Attack at once with the count of 3, all teams copy," said Vraj.

"Copy sir," said all the teams' leads.

Vraj POV

       It was firing for 15 minutes without any halt. We were not having many injuries because we wore bulletproof jackets.

           Finally, we caught hold of the murderer, he was shot in his right leg while trying to escape

           Finally, we caught hold of the murderer, he was shot in his right leg while trying to escape. 1 of my team member is badly injured, we called the helicopter so that he can reach the nearby hospital as soon as possible. Later all of us with culprit reached Hyderabad and surrendered the culprit to the Commissioner.

         It was 2'o clock midnight when I reached home. I confirmed that Maa, Papa, and Sunny came home from Nana, Nani's House by checking their rooms.