Surprise

🙏🙏🙏🙏Hello Readers 

Here is one more chapter for eagerly waiting readers.

It's a bit 🔞 

Enjoy reading it 😄😄😄😄

Happy reading 😃😃😃😃

****************************************

Vraj's POV

"This is making me go wild, this is so different today, and I am containing myself not to do anything intense as this is not the right time to do so."

These thoughts made me break the kiss and look at her. 

She blushed with a chuckle.

I felt a wave with her chuckle and sealed Jaanu in a rigid hug

"Jaanu" I whispered in her ear

"Hmmm" she responded

"This kiss is so special today, I feel more contented," I said smoothing her bare belly.

She is shivering with my touch, and I can feel the invisible hair on her belly stood straight with goosebumps.

She just "hmmm" in response.

"Maybe it is because you initiated the kiss?" I asked tracing down from the hem of the blouse to the belly button with my index finger.

"Maybe" she stuttered.

"You endear me more today, I can't control myself" I teased

"Vraj" she hushed in my ear.

"Hmmm'' I replied

"You are making me Vulnerable" she said hazily.

"Good then we both are in same mood" I said unlocking her from my tight hug.

"You are hurt Vraj" she made an excuse by grasping my intentions.

"I am healed, when I am with you" I said tracing her sensual neck along her collar bone.

"I think we should go to our house, Hyderabad. I will come with you, let's go" she said out of nowhere.

"No need" I said

"Why?" she asked

"Like that" I said holding her around her waist and lift her to make her sit on the dining table. The moment I lift her it hurt badly in my shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed in pain.

"Is it more painful? We will go to doctor" she said so worried.

"Ya it's a bit painful, but no need to visit doctor I have my medicines" I said settling myself on the dining chair.

"Have water" said Jaanu forwarding a glass of water to me to take a sip.

"I think you need rest, come I will take you to the room" she said