A Love story

😃Hello Readers!

🙏🙏All the lovely readers who are reading my story please do vote and leave a comment about the story, your opinions mean innumerable to me, which will also give me an opportunity to improve my writing.

I am here with a new chapter🤩

Hope you like it.😇

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--

Author's POV

The Rose plants lined the perfect lawn in their clay pots. The flower beds were a riot of April color and even on the close look, they were weed-free. In the center, there was a table with two chairs. On one of them seated Vraj's mother is having her evening coffee and revel in the cool breeze from the freshly watered grass. She was dialing someone on her mobile. The call is ringing...........

Hello! Someone on the other side picks up the call

Veena: Hello! Janaki?

Janaki: Yes! Who is this?

Veena: Janaki it's me, Veena atha!

Janaki: Namaste Atha I am sorry, I forgot to save your number. How are you?

Veena: I am fine beta, How about lunch at my house tomorrow? I am asking you for a week you are just saying that you have examination work. So I planned it on Sunday, you will be free, also I am going back to Mumbai on Wednesday.

Janaki: ok Atha. I will, but please we will cook together. I will come in the morning.

Veena: ok deal then. I will WhatsApp you the location and address of the house now. Ok, beta I am getting a call, come early tomorrow byeeeee...

With that, she ends the call.

Veena: Hello! Vraj, what is it you are calling continuously?

Vraj: Maa I am not coming home for dinner today don't cook for me.

Veena: Ok beta. Anything else

Vraj: where is sunny he is not attending my calls?

Veena: He went to play basketball in the community park, Do you need anything say that to me I will tell him.

Vraj: I left my armament at home maa, just tell him to get that to me, I am sending my vehicle.

Veena: ok I will tell him, in how much time the vehicle reach here?

Vraj: mmm.... Maybe 20 to 30 minutes.

Veena: Ok I will inform him.

Vraj: bye maa.

Veena: ok bye beta.

The next morning Janaki was in Vraj's house, both Veena and Janaki are in a conversation while Shyam and sunny were playing the tennis through joysticks on TV.