13

"I can't believe she didn't tell me immediately." Ga eun kept muttering to herself. Stomping her feet to prove a point. I sighed.

"Ga eun-ah, you were already sleeping when I came back. I told you that already." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"But still..." God, she sounds exactly like my mom. Always wanting to win in every argument.

We were now in the local market getting meat. It was the last one on our list. After this we were planning on eating in any of the fast food restaurants here in the area because God knows how long we wanted to eat junk food. Our diet hindering us from doing so.

"Hey. Let's go to the counter." Ga eun said folding the list and tucking it inside the pocket of her jeans. Tugging on my hand, we made a beeline to the extremely long line. All of the counters were packed. We stopped on the third lane behind two tall familiar figures. Immediately recognising them, I decided to prank them a little and tapped on both of their shoulders and immediately squatted to avoid their line of vision. They turned around clueless and saw Ga eun instead.

I winced.

I totally forgot about her.

She hurriedly shook her head and pointed her finger down to my direction.

"What the hell noona?" Heuningkai said laughing a little. I quickly stood up, cheeks heating up because of embarrassment.

"Ha ha. Very funny, Jiwon." Soobin said mocking me by rolling his eyes. Geez. What a diva.

"Whatever. You just can't relate because all of you got no jams." I puffed my cheeks.

"Uh, you guys. I think its time to move the carts. People are staring." Ga eun chided looking around.

———————
After our mini run-in at the market, all of us decided to eat at the nearest McDonalds. Kai being the most energetic, kept telling us stories and full details about his dolls. Soobin was busy stuffing his face with food. Not listening to Kai obviously used to him being talkative.

"Oh! Oh! There was also one time we met BTS sunbaenim and let me tell you! They. Are. So. Cool. J-hope hyung taught me a cool trick using my bag." I choked because of this. Damn. They were talking about my brother. Kai hadn't noticed yet and kept using exaggerated hand movements and wide eyes as he tells his little encounter with my brother's group. Ga eun and I exchanged eye contact. She knew my little secret. I explained it to her the day I moved. She may or may not have flipped and squealed for a few minutes out of shock.

"T-that's so cool!" Ga eun practically coughed that out.

"Hyuka, you've told that countless of times already. I feel like by this time everybody in the world would know about it." Soobin messed his hair.

"For the love of bread, let Jiwon speak." He added. I laughed at this. Kai has crossed his arms and pouted.

"There's nothing much, actually. We're busy training for the evaluations." And I'm dating one of your members. I bit my lip and decided not to tell the last part. Basing from their actions, Yeonjun probably hasn't told them yet. They had no clue. And I'll keep it like that until we were both ready.

——————
(The text message)

Oppa❣️:

Good morning, Jiwon~ It'll be a little warm today. Drink lots of water. Xo

 Xo