45

"Can you say that again? I think I'm hearing things." I said all too seriously.

"You're being shipped by fans." Ria cackled like a crazy person. She was the only one in the room who found it funny. "You guys aren't just trending in Korea, Jiwon but also became the number one searched topic world wide." Our manager kept staring at his phone in awe.

"This is amazing!" He said after a few moments.

"No it's not!" I quickly denied. Was he crazy? The fans are clearly just excited because of Bighit finally having a female group they can ship their idols with. "No, I mean even people who aren't fans like your chemistry together." He said, now tapping on his phone to read the comments further.

"We haven't even interacted on stage! How can that happen?" My voice was starting to get high pitched. Damn. I was not liking where this was going. "Then what's this?" He lifted his phone to my direction and played a video. It was a few hours ago! The encore.

The camera was directed at me first. My shoulders were shaking from crying and my face was buried in my hands. Someone approached me and pat my back. Fuck.

It was Yeonjun.

"B-but... How? I didn't even do anything!" I fisted my hair and pulled at it hard. I was frustrated because the video looked really sweet on that angle. I felt Kibum oppa stroke my head. "Let's just see where this will go." He stood up and rubbed the nonexistent dust on his jeans.

"You can go home now, girls. See you tomorrow." We all stood up quietly and helped clean the room. I did everything slowly, the news just had to suck every ounce of energy in my body. I felt drained. I wanted to go home so bad.

"Ria, for the last time... I will hit you with this comb if you don't stop watching that." I growled. The little brat just laughed and raised the volume louder, ignoring me. "Unnie, You have got to admit. These are cute." She said, giggling.

She has been watching fan edits on Youtube ever since we arrived here in the waiting room. It was making my eye twitch, how she visibly swoon at whatever video she was watching. "Let's just thank who ever uploaded that fancam, Jiwon. It even help raise your music video views by a couple of millions." Our manager cut in. He had a smug look on his face, pleased by whatever was happening. I only grunted.

"When will this start?" I said impatiently. My knees began to bounce as I waited for the others to finish their make up. "When the director is here. I'm guessing 9:30." Our manager replied. Ugh. It was only 8:00 a.m. What the hell am I going to do?

Whatever. I'll just take a nap.

I must have been so tired because moment my head hit the cushion, I was knocked out.

"Hey, the director is here. Wake up." I felt Eunbi say as she kept on shaking my shoulders. I groggily opened my eyes and let out a yawn. "Let's get to it then." I stood up from my seat and met the others.

Somehow our manager scored a big opportunity for us. We were going to be the latest cover of a famous magazine in Korea. We were going to shoot group photos for the cover and individual shots for the pages.

"Let's start the interview first before we proceed to the shoot. Girls, take a seat please." A guys who looked like he was in his mid-thirties say. He ushered us to the seat in front of the camera. We nodded our heads and quietly headed to the white plush stools.

"We're rolling." He said.

This was our cue. We introduced ourselves and stated our names individually. "Okay, we have here questions sent by the fans. You randomly pick the paper in this bowl and answer as honest as possible." The director explained to us behind the camera.

Ga eun stood up and got the clear bowl from the staff. "Who is the crybaby of the group? I love you Eunbi sooo much." She read out loud. "I love you too." Eunbi responded while laughing.

"There's a tie on this one. It's Ria and Jiwon." Ga eun pointed to the two of us. She chuckled when she saw our triggered faces. Ria rolled her eyes and snatched the bowl from her unnie.

"What's the hardest song to learn the choreo? Lots of love from Canada." She read.

"One step, Two steps. It requires a lot of foot work. No pun intended." Ria nodded her head after thinking hard.

"Everything's hard." Eunbi unnie joked, making us laugh lightly. It was true though. Each song had a different vibe to it so we had to adjust our bodies every time.

Ria passed the bowl to Eunbi which she gladly took. "Next is... What countries do you guys want to visit? #Yeonwon4ever." When they heard Eunbi say this, all hell broke loose. The girls were full out cackling now. I froze for a moment. My mind was buffering. All of them were close to crying now. I rolled my eyes and decided to answer the question seriously.

"I'd love to go to Thailand." I said, ignoring everyone who were still laughing.

"This is the last question. Woah, we went by so fast." I smiled at the camera and acted as if nothing happened. "Is it true that Jiwon unnie aced the rankings when you guys were still trainees?" I shook my head quickly after I read the question.

"No. And I always failed at rap. I suck at it." I explained calmly, making sure that I didn't look winded up by the comment earlier. "She's lying to you guys. Jiwon was a legendary trainee. She's good at everything." Eunbi bit back, earning nods of agreement from the other two.

"Alright. That's a wrap. Shall we proceed with the shoot?"

I massaged my head. That was a chaotic interview. Oh my god. We went back to the fitting room and wore a different batch of clothing.

"That was fun." Ria said to my side, making me shoot daggers at her. She paused for a moment and turned to me.

"What?"