16

The familiar walls greeted us as we entered the room we were in not too long ago. Us girls were already wearing white but different style of clothing for our performance. The panel hasn't arrived yet so we made our time useful and did our usual set of warm ups.

"Girls, the judges will be arriving any minute now. Ria, go set up the music." Kibum oppa said while looking at his watch. After patting us on our backs and wishing us luck, our manager walked to his seat near the table.

"We can do this." Ga eun said while wiggling her arms to release tension.

"Fighting." I chided. Taking in deep breaths. We were all aware that after this performance our individual rankings will soon be posted in the company just like when TXT was still training. In all categories we will be graded. Dance, Rap, Vocals, and Overall Performance. Even if we don't say it, us girls were all nervous and wary of the outcome but at the same time didn't want to have any tension and usually avoided the topic.

After a couple of minutes, people in corporate attire started to walk in. We stood up from our seats and made our way to the mini stage.

"안녕하세요." We greeted formally and bowed our heads. Hello.

"Begin when you're ready." The woman in the middle said smiling at us. She signalled someone to turn on the camera recorder.

Quickly getting into position, Ria ran to the speaker and started the song.

(Jiwon:Jennie,  Ria:Lisa,  Eunbi:Jisoo, Gaeun:Rosè)

After finishing the first half, we immediately got to another position for the last song. This time a more upbeat tune played. Ria and I were the ones who mostly took part in making the choreography and we both chose to present hiphop. The two of us always stayed behind for a few more hours in the practice room to come up with good routines. Once the music started, Ria went to the front and did a kick. Her moves light but still powerful.

Quickly changing position, I went down in the middle making sure to make eye contact with the judges

Quickly changing position, I went down in the middle making sure to make eye contact with the judges. We were already sweating but we still maintained our expressions.