37

R-18. 

"Oh, we're... We're in a relationship now?" 

I bit my lower lip while he was still in front of me, staring into my eyes. I was wearing a dress, so it was a bit awkward to sit on the desk while he was between my legs. Both of his hands were still holding onto my sides. 

His lips looked so kissable, gosh. I wanted another kiss. 

"Ayaw mo ba?" He raised a brow. He was so close to me. 

"Of course, I want to!" I put my arms around his neck so I could pull him closer to me. "Since day one... I missed you so much." 

He glanced at the door before holding my neck and kissing me again. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck to deepen the kiss. I opened my mouth so he could push his tongue inside me. He tasted every corner of me.

He pulled my waist closer as he tried to move forward, spreading my legs wider. I whispered a moan when his hand went down from my neck to my chest. He aggressively held and massaged my mound against my dress while kissing me. 

My hands went down to his chest, unbuttoning his dress shirt. His kisses went through my jaw until he playfully licked my neck. He started sucking and biting a bit before kissing. I pushed his polo over his shoulders, revealing his perfect body. I bit my lower lip and arched my neck while he was kissing me there. I was admiring the sculpted muscles in front of me. 

"You think it's okay to do this here?" I was nervous. I locked the door, but Austin and the others were at the site! Malapit lang!

"Wala na akong pakialam," he whispered before kissing me again. 

"Let's just be fast," I whispered. 

He carefully unzipped my dress and pulled the sleeves down, revealing my strapless bra. He pushed my bra down before holding my mounds with his hands. He started kissing my neck again, down to my chest. I whispered a moan when he started sucking on my chest. I grabbed a handful of his hair while my eyes were closed. Tinungkod ko ang aking kamay sa lamesa so it would support my weight. 

He played with my nipples, fingers, and tongue, which made me crazy. He showered kisses on my chest until he reached my jaw again. He ran his nose on it before pushing the hem of my dress up, revealing my laced panties. I was still wearing sandals! Natanggal na 'yong isa at nahulog sa sahig. 

"Baba." He pointed to the floor. 

"O-oh, okay." I went down and leaned against the table.

I was panting when he swiftly pulled on my panties, taking them off me until they reached my knees. He held my waist and made me sit on the desk again so he could completely take my panties off of my feet.  

He went closer to me and put his hand on my left side to support his weight. He stared into my eyes while his other hand caressed my thigh, slowly going up. I was about to close my legs together when he suddenly dug a finger inside me.