1: He Was A Skater Boy

"He was a skater boy, she said see you later boy. He wasn't good enough for her." ~ Avril Lavigne

" ~ Avril Lavigne

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Peter stands near the schools news bulletin board, putting up his photo of the debate team. Just as he's doing this, he gets hit in the head with a basketball thrown by the school bully, Flash Thompson. The tall blonde stands with his groupies who all laugh.

"Good morning Flash..." Peter replies awkwardly.

They walk past and Flash bucks at Peter before finally disappearing down the hallway. Peter sighs and finishes putting up all the school photos he had taken earlier last week. When he's done he walks down the school hallway he gets approached by a student.

"Hey, it's uh... Peter, right?"

Peter looks at the brunette girl. Her name was Mandy and she was on the cheer team, so he had no idea why she was talking to him. Well unless it was for him to do her homework.

"Mmhmm."

Mandy smiles, "I really like your photo's."

Peter nods, "Oh, thanks."

Mandy looks back at her friends then moves in closer to Peter, "Uh... listen, are you busy Friday night?"

"Uh..." Peter looks speechless then shakes his head.

Mandy squeals and claps her hands together, "Cool! Uh... can you take pictures of my boyfriend's car. I just, you know, I really wanna frame a good one for his Birthday."

Peter frowns slightly but quickly smiles again awkwardly, "That's really nice of you. Wow, that's such a nice thought. Um...yeah, I'll have a look at the old uh... the old schedule."

He should've known no girl like her would ever be interested in a guy like him.

Mandy smiles widely, "Okay."

She turns back to her friends letting him know the conversation was now over. He chuckles inwardly and drops his skateboard. Stepping on it he glides down the hallway but is stopped by a teacher stepping out of their classroom.