Synopsis

Calvin Clein Cruz, twin of Galvin Cruz. He's the half owner of the Cruz Hotel and Cruz Building Company, the ASIA's famous hotel.

His life was peaceful and quite. Nothing bothers him. His living a perfect life. Ganitong buhay ang pangarap niya, walang gulo at kung ano-ano pa. At ayaw niya rin muna na magkaroon ng asawa gaya ng kakambal niya.

Gusto niyang i-e-enjoy ang buhay niya bilang binata. And he believes that love can wait. He just need to stay put and let the destiny make its move. 

But when he sees the woman with delectable red lips, his life became more enjoyable and exciting. His beliefs fade. This is new to him. He never crave for a woman's attention because he always get attention by the other women except her.

Since the first day he saw her, her beautiful and seraphic face always enters his brain and in his system and it annoys him. The peaceful, perfect and quite life he's living with is now gone. Lalo na ng malaman niya na kaibigan pala ito ng babaeng kinababaliwan ng kakambal niya.

He will never forget the night when he tasted her. When he tasted every inch of her. It feels like the best night of his life.

Then his life was back to normal because he never saw her anymore. That made his life quite, peaceful and perfect again.

But not until they meet again.

And this time, he's in dangerous situation. He can't stop his self from wanting her. He needs her. There is something about her that always got his attention making him territorial.

He should get her attention. It annoys him but he likes it. He need to capture her heart. He will never give up just to get her heart and lock it with his.

He thought that it was easy to get her, but it wasn't. Her heart is like a stone. But he promise to himself that he will never give up until he gets her heart.

A/N: Hi. Welcome to my new story hahaha charot. So sana magustuhan nyo to kahit hindi ganoon kaganda yung story. Pero I will try my best na ayusin tong story na to iloveyou all mwa.