Chapter 2

Reaper was, of course, in ReaperTale.  He was sitting and pretty much doing nothing.  Error walked up to him.  Reaper looked up at Error, raising his "eyebrows" in curiosity.

"And to whom do I owe the pleasure?"

"No o-o-one.  Look, R-Reaper, I need a sou-ou-oul for someon-ne."

"Hm, an interesting turn of events.  The God of Destruction, the one who breaks down souls, needing one for someone?  Are they special or are you just trying to be kind?"

Error took a deep breath.

"Or, perhaps the old you is showing, Geno."

He took another deep breath.

"I am n-n-not Geno, I am-m Error and I-I-I swear to what-atever fucking-ing creators there are, I w-will destroy your AU, regardless of outc-c-comes, if you kee-ee-eep that up-p!"

Reaper let out a laugh.

"Sure you will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink had gotten his vials of paint again.  He was kind of surprised at the fact that Error made him a new sash.  He didn't know Error could knit or crochet or whatever.  Pushing that aside, he went to find Blue and Dream.  They might find this facinating.  He inked, appearing in DreamTale, or what was left of it, and saw Dream and Blue sitting and waiting for him next to the dead tree.  Walking over, he sat next to them and they immediately asked him where he got his sash.

"Error."

"What do you mean, 'Error'?" Dream was, of course, curious.

"Error gave it to me because I lost my previous one."

"Did he make it?" Blue's star eyes seemed to grow, wanting to know the answer.

"I don't know.  I wasn't paying attention."

"How can you not pay attention?!" They both yelled at Ink in unison.

"I get distracted easily, even if nothing is around."

Blue moved to get a closer look at the sash, "It looks like his handiwork.  He probably made it."

Dream raised an "eyebrow" while Ink questioned Blue, "And how would you know what his handiwork looks like?"

Blue smiled, "He kidnapped me, remember?  I taught him how to knit."

Ink didn't understand why, but the thought of Blue spending so much time with Error made him feel jealous.  He didn't mention it.

"Well, at least he can create something instead of destroying it."

"Ya, at least."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error had been arguing with Reaper for a while.  He didn't know how long, but he finally decided to put a stop to it.

"Are you-ou going to he-elp with the so-oul or not-t-t!?"

Reaper shrugged, "Maybe.  I can think about it and get back to you."

"Then do so!" Error opened a portal to his antivoid and walked through, leaving Reaper and closing it behind him.

Then he just stood there for a few seconds.  Sitting down, he waited.  He really hoped that Reaper helped him.