Injuries(Part 1)

This chapter includes the AU I created because I honestly can't help myself and I apologize. If you follow the asks book, you can ask questions about it. There will also be a part two.

10:27 am, November 9th. Chapter: ???

Ink was definitely better than before. He hadn't so much as looked at the cupboard with his medication in the last week, not unless he wanted a snack or to redraw something old. Error was glad about that. Today they were going to go out and check on the AUs. Ink would use Error's help to fix the code of those falling apart. He didn't mind if that was all Ink wanted to go out for, as long as they spent their time together. They were in SeerTale's Snowdin at the moment. Ink had wanted to look at the things that changed but Error held him back.

They didn't want to get in trouble, even if everyone always liked Ink. Error finished up his work with the codes, making sure they were strong. He was just about to open a portal to the next one when a familiar figure walked up to them through the snow. Error looked up, facing Nightmare.

"And wha-hat do you want, oc-c-ctopus-s?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just wanted to check on how you were doing."

Ink turned to face Nightmare. His eyes immediately filled with rage, seeing the one that had hurt Error. Error put an arm in front of Ink, keeping him from attacking.

"So, what are you two doing here?"

Error shrugged, "Fixi-xing things."

"Well, would you mind if I broke them?"

Ink spoke up, "We very much would mind."

"Heh. And if I did it anyway?"

"Then I swear I won't hesitate to tear you apart, not just for recent events."

"Of course you would. That just brings up a question," Nightmare paused for a few seconds. "What to break first?"

Ink started to move to stop whatever Nightmare was going to do when suddenly a tentacle snapped at him. He put an arm over his chest, feeling the sticky, black ink that was his blood, and took a step back. Error moved in front of him. Ink might not have been able to die, but that didn't stop him from being injured. Taking his blue strings in hand, Error aimed them for Nightmare, who grabbed them with one tentacle and pulled him forward, slapping him across the face with the other. Error stepped a couple of feet to the side from the force, accidentally leaving Ink, who was still standing there, open in his daze. Another tentacle snapped at Ink, this time hard enough that there was a loud crack and Ink was unconscious.

Running over to the smaller skeleton, Error made sure Ink was still breathing. Throwing his jacket over Ink's injury to try and stop the bleeding. He was relieved that Ink was still breathing. What he didn't notice was Nightmare grabbing his throat, like he was being choked. Not until the octopus fell to his knees then face-first into the snow, going unconscious. Error was going to check on him until a woman walked out of the woods. Error could hear her mutter, "Not in my kingdom..." though ignored it, focusing on trying to fix and wake Ink. He turned to look at the woman from over his shoulder, hearing the snow crunch under her boots as she walked up behind him.