Chapter 5

Instead of Error going to Reaper, Reaper came to Error, leading him through ReaperTale to the Goddess of Life. She was taking care of flowers and Reaper was careful not to touch them.

"Tori."

She turned, "Oh, hello, Sans. Is this one of your friends?"

"Kind of. He needs help."

Toriel stood and walked over to Error.

"What can I help you with, dear?"

"We-ell, an... acqu-qu-quainta-ance... of mine w-was created with-th-th no soul and-nd uses paint-ts to feel emot-otion. I was won-wondering if you'd h-help me get-t-t him one."

"I suppose there is a chance I can help. It might be a bit tough, though."

"Thank you-ou. What would be-be the fir-irst step?"

"You said they use paints, correct? Get one for now and I'll explain the rest after."

Error nodded and went to find Ink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink had wanted to feel happy asap, but had forgotten what color happiness was. He grabbed a random one instead, trying to remember, and it happened to be blue. Sitting in the Doodle Sphere, he was curled up and crying, though looked up when Error entered. Error walked over and knelt next to him.

"Wha-at's wrong, Squ-qu-quid?"

"I don't know..." Ink sniffled. "I think I drank the wrong paint..."

"Hey, do-on't worry. I'll fi-fi-fix it."

"You will...? Why...?"

"Because e-even I-I-I know you don't-t-t deserve to be-be sad."

Error grabbed two vials Ink's sash, happiness and anger. Since Ink's eye sockets were filled with tears, it was easy for him to put anger in his pocket while opening happiness. He gave happiness to Ink, who drank it and wiped away his tears, already cracking a smile.

"Thanks, Glitchy..."

"Sure, Squ-quid."

Error stood again and opened a portal back to his antivoid. Ink didn't notice the missing paint vial when putting the rest of the blue and gold vials away. Error was quick to bring the vial to Life. She examined it.

"What emotion is it?"

"Ang-nger."

"Hmm. I will begin making the soul, but, in order for it to be completed, you need to make your friend feel the corrosponding emotion before we add the next emotion."

"Alright. I-I-I think I can do-do that."