Dancing in the Moonlight

9:56 AM, November 17th.  During Chapter 4.

Error knew that it had been a while since Ink had created something, though drawings didn't suffice.  He also knew that Ink wanted to create his own AU.  Because of these facts, Error came up with an idea.  Ink was cuddling into Error on the couch when Error spoke.

"Hey-ey, Squid?"

"Ya, Glitchy?"

"You've alw-always wanted to make an-n-n AU, right?"

"Mhmm."

"So then wh-why don't you turn th-th-this antivoid into an A-AU?  I wouldn't destroy-roy it and it cou-ould even be a-a safe house f-f-for some to get aw-away from Nightmare if yo-ou want."

Ink looked up at Error, "That's an amazing idea, Error."

"Well, I fig-gured you'd want to-to-to create som-mething and it co-could still be classi-ssi-ssified as an ant-ntivoid if it messe-sses up whatever balanc-ance there is."

Ink sat up, going to stand.

"Wher-ere are you goin-in-ing?"

"To work on it.  I have an idea for it that I think you'll love."

"Alright.  Come-me back when you're do-one."

"Always," Ink smiled and left, picking up his paintbrush on the way out.

12:38 PM, November 17th.

Ink had been working on his project for hours.  For a start he had made a lawn around the house with a sidewalk going through it to connect to a street.  Across the street from the house was a park.  The park was surrounded by bushes and had different paths leading between different arrays and beds of flowers and trees.  Some of the trees had different fruits on them.  The paths all led to a large patio like area.  It had posts surrounding it for both night lights and decorating lights.  Some gazebos surrounded it, places to sit.

At the moment, colorful lights were strung between the posts.  One of the gazebos was set up to play music.  It was a place they they could hold a gala if they wanted.  He had named the area The Garden.  After making The Garden, he had made the sky of the antivoid like an actual sky.  Excited about what he'd done, Ink rubbed at a splotch of green paint on his face, trying to get it off, only to smudge it, before he ran back to the house to get Error.  Error was happy to see Ink, though curious when Ink led him through The Garden and to the patio.  Error was a bit surprised to see the beauty Ink had made within a few hours.  Once they got to the patio, Error looked around in surprise.

"So what do you think?"

"Ink, this is abso-bso-bsolutely amazing.  When I sugg-gested you create, I didn't exp-p-pect this."

"It's me, Error.  Now, can we have lunch?  I'm hungry."

"Of cou-ou-ourse, I can make some lun-unch."

Ink smiled, "Thank you."

"I'll be righ-ight back."

Error went back as Ink sat down on one of the gazebo's tables.  He quickly got a bit bored and drew himself a flute.  Setting his paint brush aside, he started playing one of the many songs he knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error came back after making some sandwiches and paused for a second when he heard the sound of a flute being played.  Looking in the direction it came from, he saw Ink playing the flute while sitting on one of the tables the gazebos offered.  Quietly, he walked over, careful not to disturb Ink, and set them down next to him.  He sat down and listened to Ink play the flute for as long as the song lasted.  When he was done, Ink picked up one of the sandwiches, pretty much devoured it, and, seeing Error had liked the flute, continued playing.

8:39 PM, November 17th

Ink and Error had spent their time in The Garden, going to and fro to get snacks and entertainment while Ink took small breaks from playing his flute.  Eventually, they noticed it was getting dark.  Ink shivered slightly and slipped his sweatshirt on, though looked up at the lights and the stars beyond them.  He had made the night sky look a bit like OuterTale, that way neither of them had to go through portals to calm down if they had some sort of nightmare.  Error studied the stars before looking at Ink, standing, and offering him his hand.  He looked at it confused for a second before taking it and Error gently pulled him to the center of the area.  Ink was confused for a second, then he recognized the spots that Error put his hands on and smiled, continuing with the musicless waltz that Error had started.

As their dance came to an end, Error gently spun and dip-kissed Ink, getting a laugh from him once they broke apart.  The sound itself was music to his ears and he smiled before Ink pulled him into yet another dance.